Photo

Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#151 nicole8

nicole8
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:06 PM

Well maybe if you guys were to say something but I would kind of feel rude saying I refered a number of people to you so what can you do for me... It's all good either way don't mind helping where I can.

#152 Sunandsand

Sunandsand
    • 126 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:04 AM

Nicole, I will let Arnaud know about the referral when I next email him, which should be in the next couple of days. He's been so good about holding July 9th for me while I go back and forth about my choices.
      Now I'm just waiting from Tiara to confirm that date is still available and it looks like I'm getting married!

#153 Sunandsand

Sunandsand
      • 126 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:24 PM

Hey ladies, I just had a TA tell me La Romana was 3 hours from the Punta Cana airport.
        I thought it was only 1.5 hours.
        Has anyone gone?

#154 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
        • 2,424 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:28 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Sunandsand
          Hey ladies, I just had a TA tell me La Romana was 3 hours from the Punta Cana airport.
          I thought it was only 1.5 hours.
          Has anyone gone?
          Havent gone yet but every piece of info that i have seen says 1.5 hours from punta cana and 2 hours from santo domingo.

#155 KPEG

KPEG
          • 267 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:28 PM

I sure hope it's not 3 hours!!! we hoped 1.5 -2 hours max!! Otherwise we will have travelled from 7am Saturday morning to 11pm Saturday night just to get there!!! my guests and family will not be too impressed! Especially since we'll be on the shuttle from Punta Cana in the evening and not even be able to take in any sights!

#156 nicole8

nicole8
            • 83 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 03:46 PM

We herad from one TA that it was 3 hrs too... So the fiance called the resort and they said 1hr and 45 mins from punta cana. I think it all depends on if you stop for beer or not.

#157 lizzyjayne

lizzyjayne
              • 95 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 04:31 PM

Hi Nicole I booked hdcphoto.com today, and i told him how you have been drumming up business for him, thanks again xo

#158 nicole8

nicole8
                • 83 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 05:33 PM

Thanks, Lizzy. Hopefully everything works out for you. Our wedding is at the beginning of May so we will post our experience when we get back.

#159 nicole8

nicole8
                  • 83 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:23 PM

So we got some real quick responses from Tiara there about two weeks ago and now nothing since then. Anyone else finding it hard to get a hold of her lately or should we email her again. I know before that it was usually a week and we would hear back. The question I had for her was about the beach recpetion you have to do a buffet and we were wodnering if there was pictures of how it would be set up.... And whether or not the food was on the beach which I assume it would be.

#160 hjack

hjack
                    • 51 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:42 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by nicole8
                      So we got some real quick responses from Tiara there about two weeks ago and now nothing since then. Anyone else finding it hard to get a hold of her lately or should we email her again. I know before that it was usually a week and we would hear back. The question I had for her was about the beach recpetion you have to do a buffet and we were wodnering if there was pictures of how it would be set up.... And whether or not the food was on the beach which I assume it would be.
                      I have been waiting to hear back from Tiara as well. She has been taking longer than usual to get back to my past few emails. I was also inquiring about the beach reception since when I was first talking with her about it, she never mentioned to me that it has to be a buffet. I am waiting to hear back if I can have the Silver menu for my guests. If I hear anything, I will let you know.
                      Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users