• Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#1561 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
  • 284 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hermosahoops 

I would like this as well. If you find one Mrs. Williams, could you let me know?

I sure will.

#1562 hermosahoops

hermosahoops
    • 199 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 09:57 AM

For those of you that brought a Bose Docking Station, did it fit in the in-room safe? I've been reading about a lot of theft at DLR lately and I wouldn't want to risk having it stolen.

#1563 dcairns

dcairns
      • 347 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:52 AM

For those of you that brought a Bose Docking Station, did it fit in the in-room safe? I've been reading about a lot of theft at DLR lately and I wouldn't want to risk having it stolen.

For large items, Camera's with my FI, we decided just to lock it up in our luggage, I mean if someone really wants to steal it they will steal it. But to be honest, I doubt it will happen.

#1564 hustyg

hustyg
        • 23 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 02:42 AM

ladies, we're trying to finalise timings for our day, and was just wondering how long the photo session with HDC takes after the ceremony (for those of you that used them) please, thank you :) xx

#1565 GEM

GEM
          • 58 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 04:44 PM

Hi, hustyg! Our photoshoot was about an hour and a half after our ceremony took place. Hope that helps!

You guys shouldn't worry about anyone stealing anything. We did not have an IPOD docking station but my husband and I had our passports, wallets, IPODS, 2 sets of wedding rings, lots of cash, and my Coach wristlets in our safe for 2 weeks and were fine:) As long as you make sure you lock it whenever you leave the room, I am sure you will be fine:)

#1566 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
            • 2,424 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:35 AM

Same as Dana, we just locked up our bose docking station in the suit case and put it in the closet.

#1567 dcairns

dcairns
              • 347 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:24 AM

I have HDC for three hours and am considering the extra hour. (150$) That will cover before the ceremony (1 hour) during and after.

#1568 telly032

telly032
                • 13 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:51 AM

Hi ladies, just got back from DLR last night. It was truely amazing. HDC photos are awesome, although I still have to choose the ones I want. He was there for about an hour and a half after the ceremony and to be honest, it was plenty! I just wanted to see the family and friends after that and was tired of taking pics. Def go for the TTD session tho! They are def the best pics of them all....even though I have sunglasses on in most of the pics b/c I was uber hungover :)

I will post a full review  and pics for all of you when I'm not at work!

#1569 hermosahoops

hermosahoops
                  • 199 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:20 AM

Welcome back! I can't wait to read your review and see the pictures.

Hi ladies, just got back from DLR last night. It was truely amazing. HDC photos are awesome, although I still have to choose the ones I want. He was there for about an hour and a half after the ceremony and to be honest, it was plenty! I just wanted to see the family and friends after that and was tired of taking pics. Def go for the TTD session tho! They are def the best pics of them all....even though I have sunglasses on in most of the pics b/c I was uber hungover :)

#1570 katierenae

katierenae
                    • 117 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:21 PM

Congrats!!!  Can't wait for a review and pics...so exciting :)  Glad you had a great time!

Originally Posted by telly032 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users