Photo

Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#1551 katierenae

katierenae
  • 117 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:04 AM

OMG I am so freaking excited to see Bee's HDC photos!!!!   Have a fabulous week :)

#1552 GEM

GEM
    • 58 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:34 AM

lol, Bee! My husband and I spent 5 hours in our hotel room the day we got the picture CD trying to decide what pictures we wanted! We went through 5 bottles of champagne that day so I totally understand!! Have a great rest of your stay!! =D

#1553 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
      • 2,424 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:26 AM

Congrats Bee!  So glad to hear everything when wonderful!

#1554 sera1124

sera1124
        • Site Supporter
        • 15 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:02 AM

Congrats Beee !!   I'm so glad you're having a BLAST!  The resort really does sound amazing.  We're all so excited for your photos - but get off the laptop and go enjoy your HONEYMOON! 

#1555 NancM

NancM
          • 52 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Pink_Petals 

Hi Ladies,

Its so late and Im about to pass out but I was just on the laptop sending HDC my choices of photos....they truly came out AMAZING and I cannot wait to post the pics as soon as I get a chance :)

Im here for another week so Im super duper happy...this resort is incredible!!! I hope your planning is going well and I will try to write soon again!

p.s. Im a little (a lot) tipsy/drunk from the beer so I hope Im making sense right now lol :)

xoxo Bee

Hi Bee,

You're too funny...sounds like you are having a GREAT time!!!  Good for you and your husband.  You're making me so excited about getting there, seeing the resort and meeting Yanna & HDC.  I cannot wait to see your pictures...

And yes, you made sense...enjoy yourselves! 

Nancy 

:love

#1556 hermosahoops

hermosahoops
            • 199 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:57 PM

I can't wait to see the photos! I'm sure they are going to be incredible.

Enjoy the rest of your stay!

Originally Posted by Pink_Petals 

Hi Ladies,

Its so late and Im about to pass out but I was just on the laptop sending HDC my choices of photos....they truly came out AMAZING and I cannot wait to post the pics as soon as I get a chance :)

Im here for another week so Im super duper happy...this resort is incredible!!! I hope your planning is going well and I will try to write soon again!

p.s. Im a little (a lot) tipsy/drunk from the beer so I hope Im making sense right now lol :)

xoxo Bee

#1557 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
              • 284 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:55 AM

CONGRATS Bee Have a wonderful time on your honeymoon and I'm happy that you're excited with the pictures and I can't wait to see them.  I am super pumped about going to the resort and it being my turn .... until then, I'll wait for the next 8 months.  LOL!

#1558 katierenae

katierenae
                • 117 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:28 PM

Ahhhh I wish I was at DLR right now!!!!  Partying with Bee!  LOL

#1559 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
                  • 284 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:13 AM

Does anyone have a template for their welcome brochure or can point me in the direction to find one? I've been searching the thread but I can't seem to find one pointed to Dreams La Romana

#1560 hermosahoops

hermosahoops
                    • 199 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 09:07 AM

I would like this as well. If you find one Mrs. Williams, could you let me know?

Originally Posted by Mrs. Williams 

Does anyone have a template for their welcome brochure or can point me in the direction to find one? I've been searching the thread but I can't seem to find one pointed to Dreams La Romana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users