Thank you ladies!  

Brendee - our reception was in the a la carte restaurant Portofino.  We did not rent any linens - they are all hotel linens.  They have a few colours of linens that are free but limited quantities.  The pink linens that I used were plain cotton, the hotel had 8 of them.  The tiffany chairs were rented from an outside vendor - they only speak Spanish (my husband dealt with him as he is Dominican) and they took forever and many phone calls/emails (just a warning - be patient!). 

Contact info:

Andreina Reyes

Calle Altagracia Nº 11B, La Romana Rep. Dom. Tels.:809-556-5959 809-556-8595 Fax: 809-556-5454 E-mail: eventos@verizon.net.do  

Thanks For the infor Sabrinaa!! Im in love with your wedding setup. I contacted alex at eventos for the chairs. I keep on asking for the prices they do take long to respong. How much were the chair rentals? As for the linens that pink is the hotels? Jenny told me they had fuschia so I thought i would have to rent or buy linens but if thats what they have it matches my colors!

Originally Posted by Sabrinaa View Post

Thank you ladies!  

Brendee - our reception was in the a la carte restaurant Portofino.  We did not rent any linens - they are all hotel linens.  They have a few colours of linens that are free but limited quantities.  The pink linens that I used were plain cotton, the hotel had 8 of them.  The tiffany chairs were rented from an outside vendor - they only speak Spanish (my husband dealt with him as he is Dominican) and they took forever and many phone calls/emails (just a warning - be patient!). 

Contact info:

Andreina Reyes

Calle Altagracia Nº 11B, La Romana Rep. Dom. Tels.:809-556-5959 809-556-8595 Fax: 809-556-5454 E-mail: eventos@verizon.net.do  

Hi Brendee,

We paid $150 pesos per chair plus a delivery fee of $1600 pesos.

These linens were a hot pink/fuschia colour that we used and we were not charged for them.  The hotel does have a linen price list but these were free to use.  I bought 2 other hot pink crushed taffeta table cloths and brought them with me to use on the head table but the rest were the hotel's linens.

Happy to help - I got so much help from this forum myself :)

Hi Soccer1615,

There was no charge for any decor/linen set up.  The chairs came from the outside vendor and they set them up for the ceremony and then moved them to the reception.  I brought all my own centerpieces and the lanterns for the gazebo and they set it all up free of charge.

Jessicalynneh, see my post #2883 just above for pricing of the tiffany chairs.

Hi Everyone,

We are in the midst of planning our DW, and have finally decided on Dreams - La Romana.  Wow! A lot of great reviews, thank you ladies.  But forgive me if I'm repeating this question, it is a lot of post to read.  I was wondering does anyone have a sample budget that they can send me?  Also, we've just emailed requesting our dates, do you know how long this takes for them to get back to you?

We will be working with TA - Wright Travel....anyone worked with them before?

Sorry, but I'm such a newbie and this is starting to be nerve wrecking and I haven't even done anything.  Yikes.

Tracey