Hey ladies! To the girls who emailed me about the pictures of La Romana please email me again & I'll send them! My email crashed so I lost the majority of my emails.

Also, Kkimi88 -

The beach gazebo is great, very private & across from the preferred club.  When we were there 2 weeks ago the resort was 83% full and there was no one around that area.  It is extremely private and a great place for a ceremony. The beach gazebo is on a patch of sand that holds 100 people seated comfortably - or you can do a cocktail hour there, etc.  It is beautiful & private.  The only down side I saw was the (although it is on the sand, and the ocean is on one side of the area) the "beach" gazebo faces the trees (so for pictures of your ceremony, the ocean will not be in them.) It is gorgeous anyway, though.  I included a pic so you can see. 

IMG_0625.JPG

Thanks so much for that, Jessica! It is where I thought it was (my partner and I sat in it wondering what it was last year, as it wasn't then being used as a wedding gazebo) So great to hear how private it is too!! Thank you for taking the time to post and clearing up my confusion!! 

Francys- thanks for the emails. I got the first one, with the image in the Seaside Grill (which was lovely) however the second attachment was a link so it didn't work. I really appreciate you taking the time to try and send them though!

Kimberley.

I'm sorry, I do have to say I am not to savy when it comes to uploading pictures.  Let me know if this works and I will forward more to you guys. 

there should be a little icon that's square and looks like a picture . you should be able to place the pic on the thread. some ppl like myself can't open them due to member privileges .

Got them through on my emails now, Francys. Thank you sooooo much for taking the time out to send them to me. You looked beautiful and it looks like you had a fantastic day. Can't wait for it to be my turn!

Would you like me to post them to this page?

Thanks again!!

Kim

Thank you so much for taking the time to send the pictures Francys.  You looked beautiful and it looks like you had a great time on your special day!  You mentioned that you got your tiffany chairs super cheap....I'm looking for silver ones, would you mind passing on the contact for that?  Did they take care of delivery and pick up?  Thank you again!

Hi Girls,

Kim, please feel free to post those, I'd appreciate that.  We did have a great time, we didn't allow the rain to stop us.  We used the "Oceana" for the reception, I highly suggest it, lots of privacy on that side of the hotel.

For the chairs, they do have silver they pretty much have any color you would like, they also have settings, overlays, flowers anything you can think of ;)

Tiffany chairs I was charged $145 RD which came up to $3.82 US, for transportation to and from they charged $400 RD/ $11 US.

Alex at Eventos

Calle Altagracia Nº 11B, La Romana Rep. Dom.

Tels.:809-556-5959 809-556-8595

Fax: 809-556-5454

E-mail: eventos@verizon.net.do or eventosycatering@gmail.com

Please let me know if there is anything I can help you guys with, I wish you all the very best, alot of time and effort goes into planning, girls "The Day" flies by so make sure to take a minute for yourself and just savior each moment.