Then some other ideas that I have for the wedding but that arent coral or gold yet - but they will be!

337x282px-LL-41efab72_39609_476339487592_500817592_5371435_4227882_n.jpgil_430xN_148763826.jpgLP_RingBearerBowl.jpgmsphotocandelcenterpeice.jpgPashmina1.jpg

this will be on a gold charger plate with coral petals as the centrepiece :)this on a gold charger plate.jpg

Omggg everything is beautiful!! I love the small plate with the rings where is that from? Since I dont have a ring bearer that will be great to use...i also like the umbrella too...whats the designer for the dress that the two girls r wearing or where did u find it I love it!! Sorry for the questions but I really like some of the ideas you have!

Yvette - congrats and good luck, but you won't need it as I'm sure that everything will be great even if Tiara can't make it!!  Can't wait to hear how great everything goes!

Lisa - congratulations to you too!  Sounds like everything went great which is awesome.  Looking forward to your review....I LOVE reviews and we haven't had a DLR one in a while!

Chanelo - your BM dresses are gorgeous, I also got pashminas for my female guests and I just received them - they are really nice and I hope everyone likes them!  You have lots of great inspiration for your colours!

aw thanks ladies! i'm happy with everything so far. The ring bearer bowl is from www.palomasnest.com you can get them personalised like the photo below which is from a previous dlr bride. The lovely thing about these bowls is that you can use them as christmas decorations afterwards and have it as a family heirloom/keepsake.

The BM dresses are from Bari Jay, I loove them and so do the girls. The 3 bridesmaids are having umbrellas instead of bouquets, a) to save on money and hassle of bouquets and B) coz I think they are really lovely for a DW!

beach20parasols.jpglos-verdes-golf-wedding-umbrellas.jpg400x400px-54775c6f_img-14.jpg

That's funny because my bridesmaid dresses are from Bari Jay as well!  They have a lot of nice dresses.  I like the umbrella idea but I am a flower person so I would love to have the flowers in my wedding.  The bowls are really nice and it can definitely be passed on from generation to generation :) it would be the start of a cute family tradition.   

Originally Posted by chanelo View Post

aw thanks ladies! i'm happy with everything so far. The ring bearer bowl is from www.palomasnest.com you can get them personalised like the photo below which is from a previous dlr bride. The lovely thing about these bowls is that you can use them as christmas decorations afterwards and have it as a family heirloom/keepsake.

The BM dresses are from Bari Jay, I loove them and so do the girls. The 3 bridesmaids are having umbrellas instead of bouquets, a) to save on money and hassle of bouquets and B) coz I think they are really lovely for a DW!

beach20parasols.jpglos-verdes-golf-wedding-umbrellas.jpg400x400px-54775c6f_img-14.jpg

Yeh I agree! And we love our christmas decorations so it suits us perfectly :) That's so funny that you are having bari jay too! Great minds think alike :) hee hee

Did you ever receive your real touch flowers? How are they??

Originally Posted by dcairns View Post

I have to find out the exact price. These are real touch.. i'm not a fan of the corsage they made for my sister out of shells. But i'm not really liking her right now (in regards to the wedding) so I didn't harp on it with Angel (LoL)  Let me look for a template.. and I'll let you know.

Yeh I agree! And we love our christmas decorations so it suits us perfectly :) That's so funny that you are having bari jay too! Great minds think alike :) hee hee

Great minds definitely do :)

no, we missed the Fedex guy so i called an rerouted them to go to my office this morning. this way my receptionist can accept them if i'm not available. I'm pretty impressed, Angel wrote to me in a panic because they got delayed one day because of weather and also then we were not home for delivery. (which is great customer service) So i'll know tomorrow. Now i'm putting ribbon on my fan handles to pack away... so many little things to do. ..

Originally Posted by Nemo831 View Post

Did you ever receive your real touch flowers? How are they??

Awww I hate getting those lil slips lol...well you will get them tomorrow and it will be good :) can't wit to hear how you like them...

Originally Posted by dcairns View Post

no, we missed the Fedex guy so i called an rerouted them to go to my office this morning. this way my receptionist can accept them if i'm not available. I'm pretty impressed, Angel wrote to me in a panic because they got delayed one day because of weather and also then we were not home for delivery. (which is great customer service) So i'll know tomorrow. Now i'm putting ribbon on my fan handles to pack away... so many little things to do. ..

JUST got my Real Touch flowers and I am soooooooooooo pleased. NO one here at work believed they were fake, I got looks at first for telling them that I got my flowers... which they thought was crazy, then telling them they were fake... They smell scrumptious too, so worth the wait! My only concern is transportation to the resort, but i'm sure i'll figure it out :)

I will take pictures at home but seriously so gorgeous and real looking :)