Dreams La Romana

So no DJ?  How did that work out for your first dance?

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post

Our cocktail hour was actually in the garden, where the chess game is set up.  I did attach my Zune, I made the playlist for the Processional's and they played them with no problems.  The gazebo is decorated with tissue poms (the one's that I labored so long over, LOL)

On my Zune I made playlists.  We did have the DJ for the reception, yet all he had to do was go to the playlist and play the song.  The list were titled - First Dance, Dinner, Party, Mother/Daughter, Processional- Bride, Processional-Bridesmaid, Husband & Wife entrance....etc, etc.  

So everything was pretty much laid out for him to play.  

Originally Posted by DRPrincesa View Post

So no DJ?  How did that work out for your first dance?

Thats great! Im so dissapointed about getting the catholic ceremony at altos de chavon, I went to the DR 2 times and fall in love with that church, but recently some planner from casa de campo told me that I would have to pay 10.000$ to get married there, or have 30 nights at the casa de campo hotel plus 2500$ for the church... This is crazy! :confused: but you should see it, As a location for the pictures of the wedding at least.... :( You must be soo exited! I would love to be in your place! I recently bought my dress at kleinfield in Ny city and cant wait those 10 months to use it! Wish the best!

Thats great! Im so dissapointed about getting the catholic ceremony at altos de chavon, I went to the DR 2 times and fall in love with that church, but recently some planner from casa de campo told me that I would have to pay 10.000$ to get married there, or have 30 nights at the casa de campo hotel plus 2500$ for the church... This is crazy! :confused: but you should see it, As a location for the pictures of the wedding at least.... :( You must be soo exited! I would love to be in your place! I recently bought my dress at kleinfield in Ny city and cant wait those 10 months to use it! Wish the best!

Oh my god are you sure that's right Tatiana?! I have heard about that church, and it is fantastic, but I certainly never heard anything about that price before?! did you know Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley got married in that church? A little bit of trivia for you! cheesy.gif Yes I am sooo excited, but it feels like it will never get here! Wow you have your dress, my advice is not to look at it or try it on again... I got my dress 8 months before my wedding and changed my mind only recently so I bought a new dress 2 weeks ago and now I cant sell the first one... drama!!! BangHead.gif

Hey Ladies!

The time is almost here!  I'm leaving for the DR tomorrow but I won't be getting married until the following Saturday.  I'm so excited!  I won't be back until January but I'm sure I'll find a few moments to give you ladies updates.

Wish me luck!

Sabrina

Hello ladies! :)))xxxx 

How are you all holding up :D?

Haven't been here for ages now, preparations for Christmas have taken over our family lol :D

Oh Sabrina, I can't believe it is your turn already and you are leaving for DR, I remember like yesterday thinking that it is a long way away :)) Just read about your ceremony, hon you will see it is going to be fantastic, relax enjoy the sun and cheeky cocktails ;D and you will have an unforgettable time :))xoxo

Will definitely post you official congrats on the 17th when you will be officially a MRS! ;)

Wish you and your FI a safe trip and loads of happiness and love xoxo