• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 merocket59

• 937 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:26 AM

It's a good story and a good april fools joke, don't sweat it!

#12 jennwo

• 189 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 03:04 AM

At least you put one! I think we are going to have to follow up by phone/email... Oops!!!

#13 meghanmbm

• 203 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:56 PM

Thanks ladies for all your support! It is so nice to have a group of people who know what you are going through. I just wish my mother would zip it! I dont know if I can take much more of her. Deep breaths and count to ten :) Thanks again!!
        Live every day like the next will never come.

#14 Prettyhazardous

• 712 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:43 PM

Meg you did better than me I had no rsvp date on my invites, I worked so hard with Ana on my invites yet never put an rsvp date so now the rsvp/booking date has passed (it was 3.1.09) yet ppl who I dont talk to regularly or who dont have email (so they havent checked my website) are still trying to book etc. it's a big mess, but basically I'm just like whatever. If they book late the price is more expensive but I cant let everything stress me out you know.

#15 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:08 PM

You should see if you TA can extend the deadline with the resort.

Something simillar is happening to us right now, even though our families had 2 months to book, our TA had been on a business trip and got back to tons of emails and phone calls to reserve rooms by the deadline of April 1st.

*** Leave it to our Fams to book LAST minute**

Anyhow since she has such a good rappor with the resort she was able to extend the deadline until the 10th for the lower rate.

Hopefully this can be an option not sure if your plans had included airfare.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users