Photo

DC, MD, VA Brides (Metro Area)

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#21 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
  • 712 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

Hey Ladies I'm also a MD Bride. I already have my gown but if you all wanna hook up that would be fun. do they have veils at ROTBs lol. I do need one of those. Maybe I could find a TTD. Also are any of you doing bd pics. I started looking into photographers but it would be more cost effective to maybe get a group deal. If anyone's interested lemme know.
    TTFN

#22 GregsBride

GregsBride
    • 333 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:30 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
      Hey Ladies I'm also a MD Bride. I already have my gown but if you all wanna hook up that would be fun. do they have veils at ROTBs lol. I do need one of those. Maybe I could find a TTD. Also are any of you doing bd pics. I started looking into photographers but it would be more cost effective to maybe get a group deal. If anyone's interested lemme know.
      TTFN
      I am definitely interested in doing BD pics... I haven't done too much research other than finding a couple of photogs in the area that do them. Please keep me posted because it seems that the groups sessions are much more fun!!
      ~Christina

#23 ACH2009

ACH2009
      • 330 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:58 AM

NOVA bride here, just wanted to say hi!
        Our Pro Pic slideshow by Tammy B Photography
        http://www.tammybpho...index2.php?v=v1

Our Pro Pic slideshow by Melissa Green Photographyhttp://www.melissagr....php#/featured/

#24 big3n09

big3n09
        • 616 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:26 PM

Hello All,

Just wanted to say HELLO! Hopefully planning is going well for everyone.
          I'm currently working on getting our STD's, the engagement party, and puting up our website which I hope I will have them all covered by the end of next week, I feel a little behind but it will all get done. I seen a few events on weddingwire that I may try to go to next month, if anyone is interested in going I will try to remember to post 2 weeks before the event.
          4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#25 negrilbridetoo

negrilbridetoo
          • 180 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:42 PM

Hi Ladies,

MD bride checking in here as well!

#26 big3n09

big3n09
            • 616 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:25 PM

Hi nerilbridetoo! We almost were date twins but I had to change my date to the 15th of may! Where are you getting married at in Negril?

Ladies I do believe I am going to ROTB on the 31st of this month!

#27 girlkin

girlkin
              • 120 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:41 PM

Hey ladies DMV / NOVA bride here. Its nice to meet you all. Im up to meeting if anyone is down. I am trying to put off buying a dress until I drop a couple of pounds around the hips, but hey if I can find a sale that may give me some motivation.

#28 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                • 712 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:47 PM

Well i got my gown a while ago so I'm out but have we heard any news about the BD pics. I guess I shouldn't ask bc I'm been gaining more weight than I've ever loss.
                  Welcome Negril...

#29 big3n09

big3n09
                  • 616 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:47 PM

It's always fun to look and see what styles you like. I had no idea what style I wanted I only knew what I didn't want and yes it can be motivating.

#30 big3n09

big3n09
                    • 616 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:50 PM

prettyhazardous I def want to do BD pics but probably won't be ready till after your wedding date, tait photography seems pretty nice and they come to our area every few months.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users