Photo

DC, MD, VA Brides (Metro Area)

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#221 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
  • 899 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:19 AM

I want to do this, but I'm a little nervous b/c the photographer is a guy.  Hmm, decisions decisions. 

#222 big3n09

big3n09
    • 616 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

I want to do this, but I'm a little nervous b/c the photographer is a guy.  Hmm, decisions decisions. 

I can understand that but you should be fine see if you can take a friend or if you have some other calming method you can try that.  I'm not sure if I don't mind because I did one before so I know what to expect or if it just doesn't matter to me, I have male Doctors.  Maybe you could look at it like if you would be on the beach with a bikini or similar to that....good luck either way.

I went ahead and purchased one after looking at how much I spent on the last one, this is a good deal.

4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#223 AshleyNicole84

AshleyNicole84
      • 28 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:03 AM

Yeah- as much as it sounds scary, I think I prefer male photographers for things like this.  They tend to bring out more of the sexy side.

With a close friend and a glass of wine, you will feel great!  And your FH will love it!

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

#224 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
        • Site Supporter
        • 340 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:04 PM

Hello to all my lovely ladies of the DMV! I just wanted to say congrats and happy planning to all of you!!!! I just stumbled apon this thread and think it is great. We are getting married in June 2012 in Jamaica (I'll keep my fingers crossed for no hurricanes) 

#225 PrincssScorpion7

PrincssScorpion7
          • 81 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:50 AM

I am I missed this yesterday.

I would like to know if you all know the best place in the area to get beach towels to add to my oot bags? Thanks

#226 lisa_mhb

lisa_mhb
            • 10 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:55 AM

Hello Ladies,

I just found this thread too.  I'm in Waldorf, MD & am getting married at ROR on May 26, 2011. 

#227 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:05 AM

Welcome new ladies!! Lisa I grew up in Waldorf!!

#228 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                • 899 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:27 AM

Booo, I waited too long to decide, and missed the deal.  Shoot!!  Oh well, maybe there will be another opportunity! 

Welcome to the new brides!  I'm a Charles County girl as well Lisa! 

#229 big3n09

big3n09
                  • 616 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:00 AM

Welcome new DMV ladies!!! Did you try walmart for towels or 5 and below may have some if not now soon or you could ask them.  I would try any discount location really.

4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#230 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 340 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by PrincssScorpion7 

I am I missed this yesterday.

I would like to know if you all know the best place in the area to get beach towels to add to my oot bags? Thanks

Have you looked at target? They usually have nice towels for a good price! of a Ms big3n09 said walmart or 5 and below... Good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users