Photo

DC, MD, VA Brides (Metro Area)

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#151 eholt

eholt
  • 528 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:56 AM

DMV brides, I am looking for photographers to do a boudoiur shoot in the area. The groupon for Brooke has expired or I simply can not find it. Any/all suggestions are welcome. I have searched online but figured I would check with the local BDW brides as well.
    May 19, 2011
    Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
    Montego Bay, Jamaica
    http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#152 PrincssScorpion7

PrincssScorpion7
    • 81 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:49 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by eholt
      DMV brides, I am looking for photographers to do a boudoiur shoot in the area. The groupon for Brooke has expired or I simply can not find it. Any/all suggestions are welcome. I have searched online but figured I would check with the local BDW brides as well.

I was give this site by a friend.

Shelby Leigh Photography - MD Portrait & Wedding Photographer

I have not decided yet if I am going to do boudoiur photos yet.

#153 eholt

eholt
      • 528 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:55 PM

Thank you PrincssScorpion7. I have found two people and I am trying to decide when to get this done.
        May 19, 2011
        Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
        Montego Bay, Jamaica
        http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#154 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
        • 899 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:54 AM

Hi Girls,

I'm from Southern Maryland and am planning on attending the ROTB in DC next Friday, the 30th. Kinda nervous!! But very excited!!!

:o)

#155 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
          • 899 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:52 AM

Hi ladies,

Southern Maryland bride here!  I'm coming to DC for the ROTB tomorrow and I'm very anxious.  I really hope to find a dress amidst all the chaos.  I decided to go ahead and do the crazy morning part just to say I experienced it.  So, I'll be leaving my house about 4:30 tomorrow morning!  Yikes!  Fingers crossed....

And this is completely not wedding related but does anyone know of any available jobs?  I'm way down in Southern Maryland though so DC/NoVA is doable but the southern outskirts would be best for me.  I'd love to work for the National Center for Missing and Exploited CHildren or something in investigations.  I have a very broad background and a degree in teaching.

If anyone can help out, that would be fabulous!!  Thanks so much and best of luck to all the brides going tomorrow!

#156 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:06 AM

What part of southern maryland are you from?

#157 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
              • 899 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:32 AM

I live in Newburg, it's south of Waldorf.  Are you from or living in So MD? 

#158 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                • 899 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:33 AM

Brandy, when I clicked your name, I noticed your color scheme.  Do you have any pictures or inspiration ideas?  Those are the colors I have been considering as well!  Great minds must think alike!

#159 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:40 AM

Yes, Im from southern maryland! So weird, small world, I live in Mechanicsville.

I actually dont really have any inspiration pics, I do have these inspiration boards but they arent really as colorful as the colors Im using but its close enough, the coral Im using is the bright colored coral, orange and the aqua is close to like a tiffany blue aqua.

untitled.bmp

363-kitschy-key-west-bubble-gum-pin.jpg

#160 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                    • 899 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:45 AM

Nice, when is your wedding?  I see you are doing Beaches in Turks and Caicos.  I would have loved to have gone there but thought the distance would make the cost too great. 

It is definitely a small world.  Maybe we can chat online and maybe meet up sometime.  I know non-brides sometimes get tired of hearing about all the planning!  Ha ha. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users