• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#111 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by azulskies
    Hey ladies...does anyone in the Hampton Roads or even Richmond area know of any good photographers they can recommend for BD shoots?
    When I did the BD marathan with Tait Photog in NOVA back in June I remember she had dates for a Richmond BD marathon as well. I am guessing she would do another marathon again at some point!

#112 azulskies

azulskies
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by GinalynL
      When I did the BD marathan with Tait Photog in NOVA back in June I remember she had dates for a Richmond BD marathon as well. I am guessing she would do another marathon again at some point!
      Thanks for the suggestion!

#113 big3n09

big3n09
      • 616 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:37 PM

Hello All, anybody going to The Great Bridal Expo this Saturday in Alexandria? I went to my first bridal show last month 9/20 at Martin's Crosswind it was nice, I was all into the tastings, LOL! If I was getting married at home cakes plus would be a must have with Deserts by Gerad, now how greedy is that!
        How is planning/married life going for you ladies in the DMV?
        4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#114 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
        • 876 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:24 PM

Hey Big3n09, I plan on hitting the bridal expo saturday morning for a lil bit, I went last year and I also like all the tastings and your right cakes plus has the best cakes, I think I am actually going to use them for my AHR
          Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#115 GregsBride

GregsBride
          • 333 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:14 AM

Hi Ladies!! Can anyone give me a referral for a great seamstress/tailor that specializes in bridal gowns?? I bought my dress from a boutique out of town, but I need to have a bustle added. I'm hoping to find someone who is very reasonable, but does very good work!
            ~Christina

#116 negrilbridetoo

negrilbridetoo
            • 180 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:03 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by GregsBride
              Hi Ladies!! Can anyone give me a referral for a great seamstress/tailor that specializes in bridal gowns?? I bought my dress from a boutique out of town, but I need to have a bustle added. I'm hoping to find someone who is very reasonable, but does very good work!
              Hello,

I have an appointment in a few months with Estee. She is supposed to be very good and reasonably priced. Here are a couple reviews on Yelp:
              Estee Livioco - Gaithersburg, MD

Good Luck!

#117 GregsBride

GregsBride
              • 333 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:06 PM

Thank you so much for this!!
                ~Christina

#118 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
                • 876 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:39 PM

I too have a heard alot about this lady name Maria, alot of people I know have gone to her and she does great work on wedding gowns and is reasonably price, far more cheaper than what my bridal shop wants to charge me to alter my dress. here is her contact info Maria Luz presents AnytimeBride.com
                  Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#119 girlkin

girlkin
                  • 120 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:20 PM

Hey ladies--I just wanted to let you all know that we are planning a BD Marathon with Jeremy Gilliam for the Feb/March timeframe. I've include the website below and referenced my initial post on this topic. Email (kimberlyboykin@hotmail.com) or PM if you're interested.

Boudoir Portrait Photographer Dallas TX
                    Destination Wedding Photography Dallas Wedding Photographer Jeremy Gilliam

Original Post:
                    http://bestdestinati....arathon-49761/

#120 Bunny121009

Bunny121009
                    • 83 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:58 PM

Hi Ladies : )

I'm a DMV bride. I live in Bowie, MD (in Prince George's County). We just have 18 days to go. Only minor particulars such as decor and OOT bags and packing remain on our "To Do" list : )

~Good Luck to All and Happy Planning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users