Sign in to follow this  
big3n09

DC, MD, VA Brides (Metro Area)

One of my favs!  Most places in the area cater to more formal functions.  I wanted something casual and outside.  It became so much of a hassle, I ditched the AHR!

Originally Posted by Ravywedding View Post

Anyone have information about AHR venues that are nice and nearby? I don't want to do a whole wedding thing, just something like a dinner...maybe Maggiano's?

Oh my goodness...I love my mother-in-law, she is basically planning the whole AHR and she found this great venue...The Mansion on O Street. It has all these secret rooms and they can do just about anything...smoothie bar, scavenger hunt, you name it! Apparently it has a huge celebrity following, Chelsea Clinton had her sweet 16 there! But the most unbelievable part are the prices...$60/head including premium open bar smile43.gif

That beats even run-of-the-mill hotel prices! The place looks awesome and I can't wait to post pictures :-)

i'm technically no longer a DMV bride..but my honey and i are from the DMV...and most of our guests traveling from the DMV to be with us in jamaica..man, i sure miss the DMV...

hope everyone is well...

until next time, be blessed and HAPPY PLANNING!!!

R~

WHY ARE YOU HERE!!! ENJOY JAMAICA, LOL.....

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

i'm technically no longer a DMV bride..but my honey and i are from the DMV...and most of our guests traveling from the DMV to be with us in jamaica..man, i sure miss the DMV...

hope everyone is well...

until next time, be blessed and HAPPY PLANNING!!!

R~

Originally Posted by Ravywedding View Post

Anyone have information about AHR venues that are nice and nearby? I don't want to do a whole wedding thing, just something like a dinner...maybe Maggiano's?

Great....now I'm craving Maggianos!!!!!!  lol.  Soooooooo tasty.