Sign in to follow this  
big3n09

DC, MD, VA Brides (Metro Area)

They are very sweet at their shop! If we are talking about the same place, they always have workshops called Bridal University and they were just on the news recently, bc I was featured in the interview on TV, LOL!!

And I feel the same way about DB ~ sorry ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakara View Post
Hey Mrs. B... I am DE bride getting married in Ocho Rios at ROR in June. I know were not next door neighbors... but we're pretty close!! If you have any questions or wanna share any ideas let me know!!
Sounds great! Thanks Shakara...I looking forward to chatting with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLC4Rock View Post
cool you must post the video clip of your debut! ;-) When is the next Bridal University...I'll check their site.
LOL, ok here goes!! I look crazy haha!!

WUSA9.com | Washington, DC | Video

I think they have them once a month. I follow them on Facebook to catch up on any updates. It's cool bc every time you go, you get a $25 off coupon so I have 2 so far that are going towards my dress alterations, lol!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PynkLemonade View Post
LOL, ok here goes!! I look crazy haha!!

WUSA9.com | Washington, DC | Video

I think they have them once a month. I follow them on Facebook to catch up on any updates. It's cool bc every time you go, you get a $25 off coupon so I have 2 so far that are going towards my dress alterations, lol!!!!
Omgoodness Misty I gotta go the next time they have that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsoliman View Post
Hey DC, MD, VA Brides, we are just neighbors...give me a shout when you are in my area.
Hey there! I'm pretty sure I met you at the Bridal Show in Arlington a few weeks ago...great stuff!!! Can you tell me about your packages for destination weddings? I keep meaning to email you but since you're on here, even better :) My wedding is in July 2011, haven't picked a location yet...hopefully Jamaica.

Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdavis23 View Post
Omgoodness Misty I gotta go the next time they have that
Yeah Toya, you have to come! Sometimes it's alot of stuff you already know, but with the recession, I am trying to rack up on whatever "free" money I can get, haha!