LF: 30 Light Blue Chair Sashes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lgarner83

• 530 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:41 AM

Does anyone have them leftover from their wedding that they are willing to part with for a reasonable price? I'm having huge difficulties finding new ones online that don't cost an arm and a leg to ship to Canada. Thank you!

#2 lgarner83

• 530 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:59 AM

Nevermind!!!! Got some!! yay!

#3 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:54 PM

Where did you end up finding them? Just wondering, in case other brides have the same problem!

#4 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

I bought mine from Elegant Perspectives. They have great prices and tons of colors. I bought 50 of the ice blue and they shipped them really fast!

eBay Store - ELEGANT PERSPECTIVES: Satin Sashes, Chair Covers, Veils

#5 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:30 PM

That's who i was going to recommend Desiree. I needed 32 and she just sent me a paypal invoice for them, only $1 each. She is actually in canada so that could help on shipping for the canadian girls

#6 lgarner83

• 530 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:36 AM

I actually ended up getting them at: Organza Sash When I looked there a while back there was no standard shipping to Canada so when it was calculated at the check out is was insane!! (Like $60 or something) But now they are offering $15 UPS shipping to Canada and there is a sale on right now that you can get 10 for $6.90! (on select colours) so I got 30 light blue for about $35, yay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users