Photo

Found the Bridesmaid's Dresses for under $40!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
  • 475 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:39 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FoxyBride
    I've seen one's similar that I liked at Macy's and Nordstrom's too but I could never get past the price since I was always planning on buying them for the girls. ($150 for each girl to pay on her own? not too bad. $450 for me to pay by myself? No can do.) Everything I found in the under $100 never seemed fancy enough or they seemed cheaply mad. I'm over the moon I found these!
    I can't argue with a great dress choice and the color is beautiful. I actually got this dress (the top is a little different) in red for my MOH and BM and paid about $125 (on sale) for each at Macy's. So, I am also super jealous but happy for you that you got such a great deal. Plus I'm glad to see someone else liked this dress style. It took my mom and aunts about two months to decide that the dress was not all that bad - I still don't think they actually like the dress. They would have rather seen my MOH and I choose a dress that is more BM-like. But, we loved it.
    Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#12 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:27 PM

That's a great dress. I love the style and the color.

#13 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
      • 609 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:04 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jamaica0619
        I can't argue with a great dress choice and the color is beautiful. I actually got this dress (the top is a little different) in red for my MOH and BM and paid about $125 (on sale) for each at Macy's. So, I am also super jealous but happy for you that you got such a great deal. Plus I'm glad to see someone else liked this dress style. It took my mom and aunts about two months to decide that the dress was not all that bad - I still don't think they actually like the dress. They would have rather seen my MOH and I choose a dress that is more BM-like. But, we loved it.
        I can see where moms & aunts might not be too sure about the dress since it's far from traditional. I absolutely didn't want a traditional dress but my mom hasn't seen the dress yet. If she hates it though, I suppose she can just sit in the back... LOL.

#14 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
        • 475 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:27 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by FoxyBride
          I can see where moms & aunts might not be too sure about the dress since it's far from traditional. I absolutely didn't want a traditional dress but my mom hasn't seen the dress yet. If she hates it though, I suppose she can just sit in the back... LOL.
          I totally agree

...notice I did not return them even though they weren't liked.
          Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#15 badrianne

badrianne
          • 252 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:37 PM

So pretty.
            61 guest booked+ bride and groom

Click for planning tread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-58636/
            Click for my wedding review of Dreams Puerto Aventuras http://bestdestinati....9/#post1311321
            check out my photos http://www.photograp.../JOSH-ADRIANNE/

#16 2009bride2be

2009bride2be
            • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:20 PM

Very Nice! Great find!

#17 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
              • 609 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:09 PM

If anyone happens to see another one of these dresses in a 2, 4, or 6 in this color I will gladly reimburse you if you pick it up and send a little extra your way.

#18 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:19 PM

Great dress! I got the same one from Macy's but in champagne!

#19 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                  • 5,681 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:57 PM

My Mom tried this dress in many colors at Macys, it looked great on her I wish she got it but she found another one she loved more.....I bet if it was this price she would have gotten BOTH haha :)

#20 godaloveme

godaloveme
                    • 282 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:34 PM

Those are super cute !!! and ya sure cant beat the price!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users