Destination Weddings.com

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 VallieR

• 42 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:58 PM

Has anyone here used Destination Weddings.com to help plan their wedding? I had planned on using their service and would like to hear some feedback from any past users. Thanks.

#2 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:19 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#3 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
      • 4,853 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 01:00 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Best wishes,

#4 waltandjean

• 177 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:48 AM

Welcome! I have not heard anything about this site's services yet.. but if there is anywhere that you will find an answer, it will be here!

#5 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:43 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum.. I used Destinationweddings.com for all our arrangements and loved them. They were all very helpful in the questions I had and even got to chat with Quentin(owner) a few times. Be on the lookout soon in the testimonials.. as we will be featured shortly.

#6 Steve&Julia

• 113 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:59 AM

i am using them right now, not bad but if you are impatient like me good luck. I am an instart gratification person and I find it hard to wait a day or so for a response to a quick question. I think it depends on your agent mine is very nice but I need more proatctive agression. if that makes sense

#7 wemkulaf

• 190 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:08 AM

I am using them to for my wedding. So far I have had a great experience. MY TA responses instantly to my emails and calls. When my guest call or email for a room quote, she responds that day.

#8 Steve&Julia

• 113 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:11 AM

She isn't bad, I just feel like i'm doing some leg work that i'm not suppose to, i called the hotel and found out they had a lower quote then what i was given.. that makes a difference if you are asking freinds and family to spend money to come see you. I will just take it easy.

#9 jennnyclo

• 44 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:48 PM

Ive been on theyre site several times debating wether to use them or not. im new at all this stuff and dont really know anyone pesonally that has done a destination wedding so im afraid to make a move and use them..not to sure if its better to work with the resort coordinators or have destination wedding do the job :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users