Sign in to follow this  
Cabobride09

Translobo?

Do you mean TransCabo? If so, I have used them and did not experience any problems at all. They were waiting as promised outside the airport after you walk through the snakepit of Timeshare vendors. I have also used Los Cabos Airport Shuttle with no problems whatsoever. Their email is airportshuttle@travelcabos.com

Good Luck!

I can not say enough about Arturo and his service!!! I did not have him for my wedding transportation but when we get married in Oct we will for sure be using him!!!! He will NOT let you down!!!!

I am using AIM Los Cabos for my welcome dinner. I getting a bus to pick up my guests from three different hotel locations in the corridor and then transport everyone to the marina but just one way for $305. I thought this was a fair price. How much is TransCabo quoting you?

Jess

Translobo's website is TRANSLOBO CO.. Arturo was very polite and seemed sincere. I have gotten several quotes from different companies and got the best deal from Marco at Lifestyle Villas. His email address is marco@lifestylevillas.net and their website is lifestylevillas.net. I did a lot of negotiating and only a couple of companies came down from their price, however, Marco beat everyone else and their website looks reputable. He's charging me $55 per surbuban from the airport (each way) and $65 for a van each way.

We are looking to provide transportation for our guests from the Westin to our groom's dinner and back. Does anyone have a good company to recommend for this that doesn't require you to use them for all transportation? We talked to TransCabo and they had a requirement that in order to provide transport for our groom's dinner that they had to provide all transportation for everyone during our entire stay (airport shuttles, etc.). We don't want to make our guests use any particular company nor do we want to pay for everyone's airport transfer or we will be broke. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Meagan,

Here is the contact information that I have:

AMI Los cabos

Phone: 011 52 (624) 143 8698

Contact Name: Khayta Perez

The final amount I paid for a bus that holds 46 passangers was $335. This is the cost for a four hour rental of the bus.

I didn't look at Translobo since I thought the quote I received was reasonable.

Jess