Photo

Translobo?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Cabobride09

Cabobride09
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:55 PM

Do you mean TransCabo? If so, I have used them and did not experience any problems at all. They were waiting as promised outside the airport after you walk through the snakepit of Timeshare vendors. I have also used Los Cabos Airport Shuttle with no problems whatsoever. Their email is airportshuttle@travelcabos.com
    Good Luck!
    Thanks,
    Sandra
    http://www.weddingco.../91880ij6yi.png
    Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

#2 WeMetInCabo

WeMetInCabo
    • 12 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:21 AM

I can not say enough about Arturo and his service!!! I did not have him for my wedding transportation but when we get married in Oct we will for sure be using him!!!! He will NOT let you down!!!!

#3 Patti

Patti
      • 555 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:00 PM

Have you gotten married yet? Was wondering how it worked out with Arturo for your wedding in October?

#4 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
        • 427 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:41 PM

I am using AIM Los Cabos for my welcome dinner. I getting a bus to pick up my guests from three different hotel locations in the corridor and then transport everyone to the marina but just one way for $305. I thought this was a fair price. How much is TransCabo quoting you?

Jess

#5 Bali83

Bali83
          • 221 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:14 PM

Can you give me some contact info for Translobo? Is there a website? Thanks!!

#6 Patti

Patti
            • 555 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:56 PM

Translobo's website is TRANSLOBO CO.. Arturo was very polite and seemed sincere. I have gotten several quotes from different companies and got the best deal from Marco at Lifestyle Villas. His email address is marco@lifestylevillas.net and their website is lifestylevillas.net. I did a lot of negotiating and only a couple of companies came down from their price, however, Marco beat everyone else and their website looks reputable. He's charging me $55 per surbuban from the airport (each way) and $65 for a van each way.

#7 Meagan&Alan

Meagan&Alan
              • 20 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:22 PM

We are looking to provide transportation for our guests from the Westin to our groom's dinner and back. Does anyone have a good company to recommend for this that doesn't require you to use them for all transportation? We talked to TransCabo and they had a requirement that in order to provide transport for our groom's dinner that they had to provide all transportation for everyone during our entire stay (airport shuttles, etc.). We don't want to make our guests use any particular company nor do we want to pay for everyone's airport transfer or we will be broke. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

#8 Meagan&Alan

Meagan&Alan
                • 20 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:24 PM

Jgammagirl77 - do you have a website or any contact information for AIM Los Cabos?

#9 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
                  • 427 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 03:31 PM

Meagan,

Here is the contact information that I have:

AMI Los cabos
                    Phone: 011 52 (624) 143 8698
                    Contact Name: Khayta Perez

The final amount I paid for a bus that holds 46 passangers was $335. This is the cost for a four hour rental of the bus.

I didn't look at Translobo since I thought the quote I received was reasonable.

Jess

#10 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
                    • 427 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 03:32 PM

I will post Khata's email when I get to work tomorrow.

Jess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users