Sign in to follow this  
trisham.walker

I need help planning!

I just got engaged 03-07-09. My fiance is from pakistan but completley americanized. i am born and raised in washington state. He want to do a destination wedding and so do i. I want to keep it small, like 15 to 25 people. but i dont want to spend a fortune. Our anniversary is June 25th so we were thinking next year June 25th 2010. Where should we do it i want the most bang for my buck. PLEASE HELP any advice helps!!

Congrats on your engagement! Do you have any idea where you want to get married? Search around on this forum, there are so many places to go and all at different prices! I'm sure after a little looking around you will find a wonderful place! Congrats and good luck on planning!!

I would say you can get a lot for your money down in Mexico. When I was planning I searched the forum for reviews and that is how I based my decision! Best of luck to you

The exchange rate for the peco for Mexico is 10 to 1 with the american dollar. So what I am trying to say is you can get a lot more in Mexico for your money. Plus airfare is cheaper to Mexico than the islands. In addition if you chose an All-inclusive resort all meals and drinks are included. Makes affording your trip much easier.

Good Luck with your planning.