Photo

I need help planning!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 trisham.walker

trisham.walker
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:09 PM

I just got engaged 03-07-09. My fiance is from pakistan but completley americanized. i am born and raised in washington state. He want to do a destination wedding and so do i. I want to keep it small, like 15 to 25 people. but i dont want to spend a fortune. Our anniversary is June 25th so we were thinking next year June 25th 2010. Where should we do it i want the most bang for my buck. PLEASE HELP any advice helps!!

#2 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:13 PM

Congrats on your engagement! Do you have any idea where you want to get married? Search around on this forum, there are so many places to go and all at different prices! I'm sure after a little looking around you will find a wonderful place! Congrats and good luck on planning!!

#3 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
      • 516 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:51 PM

Since you are on the west coast, Mexico and Hawaii are going to be better options travelwise. Congrats and welcome

#4 Blkatz

Blkatz
        • 1,025 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:58 PM

I would say you can get a lot for your money down in Mexico. When I was planning I searched the forum for reviews and that is how I based my decision! Best of luck to you

#5 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
          • 3,347 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:58 AM

The exchange rate for the peco for Mexico is 10 to 1 with the american dollar. So what I am trying to say is you can get a lot more in Mexico for your money. Plus airfare is cheaper to Mexico than the islands. In addition if you chose an All-inclusive resort all meals and drinks are included. Makes affording your trip much easier.

Good Luck with your planning.
            ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#6 trisham.walker

trisham.walker
            • 5 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:17 PM

thank you so much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users