Calling all Cry-babies...

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Nisi39

Nisi39
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:14 AM

Ladies,
    How do you plan to handle your waterworks?
    Are you going to distract your mind? Is there a product out there that can temporarily dry your eyes? (kinda like the menthol stick that models use to make them cry) or Do you just not worry about it, let flow, and destroy the photos that make you look as if the minister is standing on your toe?

#2 Sammygurlj

Sammygurlj
    • 165 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:25 AM

I'm just going to wear waterproof makeup and let 'em flow

#3 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
      • 5,649 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:58 AM

I wore waterproof makeup just in case but somehow I managed to hold it together...which was shocking to me since I was positive I was going to bawl like a baby. Good luck though, it's tough not to!!

#4 KatyKo

KatyKo
        • 851 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:28 PM

I'm thinking there is no helping me, whatsoever. I plan to wear waterproof mascera and make my vows lighthearted and not sappy...but I'm still afraid the waterworks will ruin my pictures. I bawled like a baby when he asked me to marry him, so oh well!!

#5 litl_april

litl_april
          • 351 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:21 PM

I have no idea what is going to happen. I, too, bawled like a baby when he proposed so I'm crossing my fingers I can keep it in...but I highly doubt it. I'm just going to live with whatever happens lol! And hopefully, just in case, my makeup artist uses waterproof makeup!!

#6 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
            • 1,572 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:50 PM

Thanks for the reminder about waterproof makeup! I cried when FI proposed, and I cry at every wedding I go to, so I know it's gonna be a wrap for me at my own. lol

#7 montegobay09

montegobay09
              • 832 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:25 PM

Yup, it's definately going to ruin my pictures too. I cry at commercials and everytime someone sings a heartfelt song. I really will be a mess and I havn't thought of anyway to keep the tears away. It's just kind of expected for me I think.
                FI just informed me about a half hour ago that he thinks he might have a hard time keeping the emotions back too so we'll just be a crying mess together!

#8 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
                • 3,347 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:27 PM

HMM, I think I need a do-over! I am a very emotional personal, I cry at weddings, movies, sappy love notes that FI writes.....and I didn't cry when FI proposed (it wasn't the best).

I assume I will cry at the wedding, but I think he will too and I want to make sure the photographer gets a picture of that. I love seeing pics where the groom as teary- so cute! Waterproof mascara and hope for the best!
                  ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#9 Jess

Jess
                  • 4,455 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:50 PM

there was another post on this - the other girls said midol totally works since it calms your hormones

#10 Nisi39

Nisi39
                    • 24 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:36 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jess
                      there was another post on this - the other girls said midol totally works since it calms your hormones
                      Hmmm, Midol huh? It's worth a shot ... The worst that could happen is that it does the same thing for me when Aunt Flow visits...Which is NUTHIN'!
                      Thank you...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users