Jump to content

Photo

Who is your FI/DH's man crush?


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 flipflop.tee

flipflop.tee
  • Member
  • 519 posts

    Posted 03 October 2009 - 02:02 PM

    OMG...Peter Forsberg that guy pops up in our house a lot too...hey were Canadians WE LOVE HOCKEY!

    #22 islandbride317

    islandbride317
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,866 posts

      Posted 05 October 2009 - 12:36 PM

      John has a total man crush on Daniel Craig (after Casino Royale came out, it was all over)! He kept saying, "I think he's my favorite James Bond so far....yeah, he's my favorite" and I was like "OK ALREADY! I know it's hard not to get lost in those huge, dreamy blue eyes, but try to focus dear", and he's always like, "Tuh - whatever!" It makes me giggle everytime....

      #23 ~Keira~

      ~Keira~
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,338 posts

        Posted 05 October 2009 - 12:53 PM

        I'm pretty sure Steve has a man crush on Brad Pitt. He's always saying how he wants to dress like him and thinks he's a great actor. I think his crush is sooo sweet. lol
        ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

        http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

        #24 saltocoach

        saltocoach
        • Jr. Member
        • 235 posts

          Posted 05 October 2009 - 12:59 PM

          Mike has a crush on the Rock. According to him...he has the greatest smile.

          #25 Lady_Di

          Lady_Di
          • Sr. Member
          • 5,078 posts

            Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:31 PM

            If my FI has one, i sure don't know about it! he doesn't care about things like this! he would be like "i don't have one" if i ask him who is his favorite actor...he is weird like that!

            #26 DanielleNDerek

            DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

              Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:36 PM

              I know i've mentioned dh's man-crush on Rob Dydrek but he also has a major crush on Eddie Vedder and Laird Hamilton (the pro surfer married to Gabriella Reece). I think its a tie between the two of them. He mentioned the name Laird for our baby because he's the coolest guy in the world. lmao
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

              #27 flipflop.tee

              flipflop.tee
              • Member
              • 519 posts

                Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:44 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                If my FI has one, i sure don't know about it! he doesn't care about things like this! he would be like "i don't have one" if i ask him who is his favorite actor...he is weird like that!
                You FI man crush might be Johnny Depp since he's dressed up as him playing Willy Wonka...lol

                #28 cougs

                cougs

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

                  Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:22 PM

                  but i am LOLing at keira's siggy pic!

                  #29 Banana11

                  Banana11
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,841 posts

                    Posted 07 October 2009 - 04:30 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                    I know i've mentioned dh's man-crush on Rob Dydrek but he also has a major crush on Eddie Vedder and Laird Hamilton (the pro surfer married to Gabriella Reece). I think its a tie between the two of them. He mentioned the name Laird for our baby because he's the coolest guy in the world. lmao
                    Your DH is a funny one Danielle!

                    My DH definitely has a man crush on Victor Wooten and Richard Bona (amazing bass players)!

                    #30 Lady_Di

                    Lady_Di
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 5,078 posts

                      Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:03 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by flipflop.tee
                      You FI man crush might be Johnny Depp since he's dressed up as him playing Willy Wonka...lol
                      You got a point, girl! Hehe.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users