BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

I really don't want to see totals. I should bust my ass period, regardless of the competition or who's winning, etc. if you went back and tallied it would be close, but i know like i forgot to weighin one week and then gained for the next weigh in so I went in as a zero but will probably have a big loss this next week so it wouldn't be real accurate, but you could get an idea.

I know its a "competition" and money is definitely motivation, but we really do it for motivation to better ourselves. For this season I would really like to see it stay as motivation and not end the last 3 weeks w/ it being a competition and about who's winning or close to winning,how hard you have to work to win. If you want to lose that weight then work for it and you'll win.... a better body!

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly could care less one way or the other. But what about, if you want to know your ranking, send me a PM. Then I will ONLY send you what # you are in the list - nothing else. That way you know where you stand, but not anyone else. And you're not allowed to discuss rankings in public (on this thread or anywhere else).

I do think this should be a group decision though - majority rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous View Post
Ann I sent in my pic but my phone shows that it went in at 12:07 am is that why it says that I didn't send anything. I'm sorry I was in the bed when I remembered my weigh in. I didn't realize it was after 12 am when I sent the text.
If I get them before I wake up on Thursday, then I count them. I didn't get anything from you! Let me go double check my phone ...

I'm sticking by what i said before and I personally just don't think its a good idea to send out rankings.

this really didn't go well last season. I don't think it was %s or everyone knowing where you stood last season, it was knowing where you ranked. People thought they were higher up than they were and gave up, or they were towards the top and didn't try just cause they were towards the top. I REALLY REALLY brought down the moral of the whole season last year. If we had PM's sent out w/ ranks you could easily look at whos left and realize where you are.

I'm not saying it wasn't motivating for some, but overall it did more damage than good.

I'd really like if we could just finish out our last 3 weeks, we're 75% done! last season we did it right at the half way mark and it was just about knowing how you had done the 1st half and if you needed to make changes for the 2nd half. I feel like doing it now when we're 75% done is just to win. I really don't think its good for the moral of everyone involved.

I think it would just be alot better if everyone sprinted to the end and gave everything, maybe making harder mini challenges, etc. I think everyone should push to the end to win, but not just because you're in 3rd place or 10th place. I think someone might think they are higher up and they aren't and may give up. Or someone may be hoping they are higher and seeing how low they are just makes them give up. this isn't about giving up or having someone feel like giving up. this whole thing is to help motivate each other to be beautiful women and live healthier lives. We should really just encourage each other to push harder, be healthier, etc.

If I was in last place I would not give up at all. I have made it this far why give up. Again if I gave up I wasnt in it for me I was in it for the prize. I do understand where you are coming from and Im not downing what you have posted. If we cant PM where we are ranked fine okay however I cant speak for all I WILL NOT GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT(not yelling at anyone!). I refuse to be an unhealthy bride on my wedding day!!!!! Im not only doing it for my wedding I am also loosing weight for my family.

I don't know...But I think knowing my rank would really give me some extra inspiration where I feel like I'm just trying to get it over with now! And the great thing about pming is that only the people who think it would do them some good can look...people know themselves If you need the inspiration have Ann send it to you if you feel like your good on your own or would leave you uninspired then simply don't have it sent to you...It's really not a big deal and I defiantly don't want any one to get off track but I hope we can decide soon because the possibility of knowing is making me giddy :) So let me down quick if we arn't!!