Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

Ha Deanna when I read your post i read the end as saying "I still need to play" I broke down laughing! But then i realized I'm an idiot and can't read!

I've updated the thread title and the rules - we've decided to move out the start date by 1 week to give more people time to sign up. Sign up now so there's not a last minute rush!

cool Apr 15th start. i just have to take 5 minutes out of my crazy last day of tax season day to weigh myself. it'll be a good excuse to take a little break from work.

Janet you do great badges. i dont really have any good ideas. i'm not creative at all. you already did fat babies, bikinis, how bout fat babies? thats not really motivational but everyone loves a chubby baby. or you could always do the bikini ones again since we are all trying to get ready for bathing suit season.

I'm in! I've got to do something ASAP! We have a florida vacation for Memorial Day, do maybe this will help me stay motivated!

Hey Janet, what about fat sea life, fish, turtles, seas horses, whales? I like fat babies too, except that every time I look at Ann's little cutie (so not fat btw) it makes me want one. I'm afraid if we have cute fat babies in everyone's siggy I'll really want one! lol

Yay Erin! I think the $ is really going to motivate me this season. Plus dh and i are going to the Jersey shore for a vacay this summer and i need to fit into my bikinis and my cute summer dresses.

sealife would be a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC77 View Post
Hey Janet, what about fat sea life, fish, turtles, seas horses, whales? I like fat babies too, except that every time I look at Ann's little cutie (so not fat btw) it makes me want one. I'm afraid if we have cute fat babies in everyone's siggy I'll really want one! lol
Have you seen her thighs? lol She carries her weight where her mommy does!