Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#921 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,853 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:34 AM

Good Morning Girls. I have talked to Ann and I am willing to run the next BL. Let me know if you all are interested in me doing it. If so when would you like to start the next one?

I will be leaving town today at about noon and wont be back until monday night (im going to the lake for a long weekend W00t W00t) But let me know what you girls decide when I get back.

Im looking forward to the next season, and getting rid of those few last Lb's that wont go away!
    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#922 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
    • 712 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:28 PM

Well count me in... I have less than 4 months til my wedding. This is the season I've been waiting for. The one that really counts... Can you post a link to season 7 in this forum so I won't miss it...

Attached Files

#923 Vikki

Vikki
      • 807 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:49 PM

I'll be out-this last session was all I needed. Thanks ladies for all the help-my BD pics are posted in the other forum, the results of BL6.

I'll miss the accountability though :-( And my buddy so hopefully I won't have to join the BL8 if I revert to my old ways.

Good luck to all!

#924 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 04:30 PM

FYI - I've emailed my spreadsheet to Stacey since it seems she'll be taking over. Good luck everyone - I will likely be stalking this thread since it's kind of my baby! I just can't handle knowing someone may have been cheating (and all of the related PMs!). I'll be cheering everyone on from afar (really far, from England! lol)

#925 flygirl

flygirl
          • 263 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by stacey
            Good Morning Girls. I have talked to Ann and I am willing to run the next BL. Let me know if you all are interested in me doing it. If so when would you like to start the next one?

I will be leaving town today at about noon and wont be back until monday night (im going to the lake for a long weekend W00t W00t) But let me know what you girls decide when I get back.

Im looking forward to the next season, and getting rid of those few last Lb's that wont go away!
            That sounds great! Count me in!

#926 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:26 PM

oh vikki!!!! You know how to reach me!!!!!! LOL

I'm out this season girlies but like Ann I'll be stalking to see how everyone is doing!!! Especially you, Ashley!!! Your wedding is comin up!

#927 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
              • 712 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:54 PM

Jac I promise I'm gonna lose this time. I'm gonna start the Sacred Heart Diet next Monday and my fiance is hooking up the treadmill and setting me up a little workout area in the basement. I have no chioce at this point but to lose.

#928 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
                • 202 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 02:03 PM

Count me in too!

#929 BeachBride10

BeachBride10
                  • 169 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:15 PM

I would love to join the next season. I only changed my diet for the first couple weeks and never really got an exercise plan started so I wasn't losing I was only fluctuating and ended up not sending in my weight and got DQd. My dress is expected to be here in September so I would really like to see a difference when I try it on.

I'm ready when everyone else is!
                    http://global.thekno...rs/tt1cd71.aspx

Bride & Groom + 23 Guests Booked

#930 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
                    • 307 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:19 PM

I am interested in joining as well- looking forward to it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users