BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#901 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:47 PM

My boobs are smaller. lol

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#902 *HOLLY*

• Banned
    • 3,639 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:59 PM

Holy cow girls you are smokin' I have a LONG way to go!

#903 bride7474

• 582 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:59 PM

If someone will be hosting Season 7, I would love to join!

#904 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:00 PM

LOL!!!! Kel, I was just messaging you back on FB and looked over here. You LOOK so good!!!!

#905 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:08 PM

I'm with you Stacey - if someone hosts Season 7 I really want in! I'd host it, but then I can'd do the challenge can I?

#906 Vikki

• 807 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:20 PM

Great job ladies!!! Congratulations to our top losers!

This was tons of fun. I always seem to have trouble getting that last little bit of weight off and this contest did it for me :-) My weight loss goal was to lose about 10lbs. Even though I didn't end quite that low I lost inches and probably some bodyfat.

My real goal was to feel like a million bucks for my BD photo session and I did! There is no way 12 weeks ago I would have posed in some of the outfits I rocked on Tuesday.

Thanks to my buddy Jackie - even though I stopped using my bodybugg half way through the program I still lost weight and that's the first time I've been able to go without the bodybugg and not gain it back. I'm hoping I can finally stop wearing it all the time.... I'm sure the extra accountability made the difference.

The SHD didn't really work for me in terms of weight loss but I felt great and had more energy during the week I used it. I will plan on using this once a month to offset my normal PMS cycle. If nothing else discovering something to help me during that week is priceless!!!

I got lazy with the before and after pictures so I'll try and take an after picture later this week but if nothing else I'll post the link to my BD teasers since they were taken the day before the end of the contest.

I'm sorry to hear there might have been some issues along the way but I'm glad that inspite of that people saw results and enjoyed the process. I enjoyed getting to know the group and I'm kind of sad to be done *sigh*.

Thanks everybody!

#907 *HOLLY*

• Banned
              • 3,639 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:22 PM

I can host it also. I wont do that challenge but I can encourage :)

#908 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:23 PM

Wow!! Everyone looks sooo good!!! I was joking with BritsyToll (we work together) that she should take a cell phone pic of my pants today because they are huge!!!
                  in the waist but esp the thighs!!!

#909 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:42 PM

Congratulations everyone on your weight losses! I still haven't been able to fix my scale, so I got DQ'ed, but that's okay!

Congrats Holly, that's a huge loss!

#910 estella1007

• 475 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                      Estella!!!! You look amazing!!! Congrats your work paid off girl! I know you didn't reach your goal but you have really worked hard, and it REALLY shows!!
                      Thanks! Same to you! I wish I were courageous like you girls,to have taken a bikini pic, but I don't want to subject anyone (or myself) to that quite yet. Perhaps next time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users