Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#881 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:05 PM

Congrats Everyone!!!! It was a pleasure to do this with all of you!

I truly enjoyed being accountable each week and sharing sucesses and not so good weeks with each of you!

Thanks for hosting such a wonderful competition Ann!

Stacey- thanks for being my buddy :)

#882 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:15 PM

Your welcome Erika. Im Totally DQ'd. I tried to post my weight last name but the forum kept timing out on me. Oh well, its not like I was even close to catching up with some of you girls!

It was still a great experince thought, I will deffinatly do it next season
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#883 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:19 PM

You girls lost some major lbs. Great job to everyone, especially Holly.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#884 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
        • 712 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:26 PM

Congrats Holly. And congrats to everyone who loss weight.
          Ann thanks for all your hard work...
          I guess we can all clearly see that I wasn't cheating since I loss nothing. Lol Oh well. The next season really counts for me bc my wedding is in 4 months. So I plan to actually do something (besides weigh myself) next time.
          TTFN...

#885 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,369 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:35 PM

Congrats Holly!! 20% is amazing!! Also congrats to everyone else - you all did so well!

I think i need SHD ASAP!!!

#886 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:02 PM

I want all of you to know I did not cheat once! I believe in Karma and what comes around goes around! That is why I am posting some pics so you can see Im not altering anything. I am sorry if any of you think that at all. I love this board and I would not do anything ever to jepordize my membership here. I had to get that off my chest!

#887 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
              • 516 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Scubadiva
                HOLY COW OMG.
                I just shat my pants!
                Im shaking!!!
                I will be glad to be the next upkeeper :) I wont participate ill just encourage.

I will take some photos and have them posted in the next day or two. 20% sounds huge I thought it was less than that but I could be wrong!
                THAT'S MY BL BUDDY! WAHOO! You rock my world... you have been so incredibly motivated and motivating! I am sooooo proud of you. You deserve it!

#888 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:14 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by budgetjamaicabride
                  THAT'S MY BL BUDDY! WAHOO! You rock my world... you have been so incredibly motivated and motivating! I am sooooo proud of you. You deserve it!

Thanks Bev!!!I got your message. I will try and call you a bit later to chat :)

#889 estella1007

estella1007
                  • 475 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:18 PM

Quote:
                    I want all of you to know I did not cheat once! I believe in Karma and what comes around goes around! That is why I am posting some pics so you can see Im not altering anything. I am sorry if any of you think that at all. I love this board and I would not do anything ever to jepordize my membership here. I had to get that off my chest!
                    I feel the same way! I def did NOT cheat at all. If anyone is interested in pics I will post too.

#890 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:43 PM

Quote:

Same here!!! So here are my pics! I tried taking it on my own. my camera is too big to take a pic of my self and i don't have a tripod so I brought in a ladder to put my camera on! Ha! But I couldn't get it to focus on the wall w/out me standing there so its kinda blurry by the time i got it to work and then ran in front of it.

Ok I don't have a before pic but i do have pics from last season. So here is my before pic of season 5:
                      Click the image to open in full size.

Then last season i lost 12lbs total and here is my after pic:

But then in the 2 weeks between BL5 and BL6 i gained back 7lbs at the first weigh-in for BL6 So my before pic would be somewhere inbetween those 2.

So here's my after pic, sorry about the blur but want to clear up that I'm not cheating! I lost 17lbs this season so really only 10lbs after my BL5 after pic above:

I lost alot of love handles and butt/hip fat this season and also lost some boobs! YAY! I went from a 34 DD to a 34C

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users