Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#861 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by stacey
    I ate like it was going out of style all weekend, im to afraid to step on the scale. Can the next BL not end after a big eating holiday?!?!
    Ditto!! Too afraid!

I had a few eating splurges, but I drank my face off all weekend. too afraid of the scale right now.

#862 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
    • 719 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:30 PM

Ok Ladies, I have been doing horrible! I just spent 4 days in Chicago for the Taste of Chicago Event and of course I did more than taste! I know I will have a huge gain 2morrow. Good Luck to everyone who has stayed constant and committed you all deserve it!!!

#863 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
      • 712 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:55 PM

OK So I can't find the battery to my camera. I normally text my picture to Ann but I can't this week. So I'll have to text the picture to my cousin who will then email it to me then i will email it to ann... Haha that's alotta work but my lil cuz doesn't mind. She had to do it when I took pics of my fg's dress, so she is used to it. I've been doing alotta running and walking with the dog. So I;m actually excited to weigh in tomm. I am expecting a loss of some sort. I meam clearly I'm not gonna win this season but any loss will be good to me.

#864 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
        • Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:17 AM

I did the SHD and HOLY COW did that work. My body feels sooooo much better now. I feel lighter and not so icky all the time inside if you KWIM. I have lost some good weight and I think I plan on sticking around what I am because if I keep loosing the weight at the rate I am going I dont think its that healthy in the long run. I mean Ive been eating right and exercising. I think im going to focus now more on toning up than loosing so I am sure after a few weeks my weight will come up but it will be from muscle :)

#865 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:25 AM

That is funny, because today I am having turkey and swiss lettuce wrap and the SHD soup!! I love the soup and it is so filling and gives me energy I just plan on continuing to eat it :) but with more realitic foods.

#866 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:35 AM

I agree with you Erika, I havent done the SHD all week, and I feel like my energy is really low, and I feel really bloated. I deffiantly feel much better when I am somewhat following the diet.
              Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#867 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:34 PM

I did the SHD sorta for the last 4 days and its so great!!! I really lost again this week. But I'm so close to me ultimate target that I'm going to add the soup in every once in a while but not to lose anymore weight!

YAY girls. We've reached the end of this season! How do you feel?!

#868 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:40 PM

I feel great! I have been starting to plateau in my weight loss when I joined and a had a couple of rough weigh ins but mostly it was nice to see the scale go down each week, follow mini challenges and learn a few different ways to detox and cleanse and jump start the weight loss. It was a great group of people!!

#869 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:14 AM

~~FINAL RESULTS!!!~~

CONGRATULATIONS TO ...

Scubadiva (Holly) -20.896% !!!!

Sarah -13.092%
                    Jacilynda (Jacilyn) -11.951%
                    Erika J -10.150%
                    estella1007 (Christina) -8.293%
                    OROBride1008 (Maria) -8.159%
                    deefalvey (Deanna) -7.273%
                    lauren -7.175%
                    tdmitchell (Tiffany) -5.382%
                    KLC77 (Kelly) -5.075%
                    Vikki -4.665%
                    jamaicabride09 (Alicia) -4.425%
                    Sarah (Jeff, Sarah's DH) -4.123%
                    Hunnyhun921 (Khajeesah) -3.552%
                    Prettyhazardous (Ashley) 0.000%

Honestly, great job to everyone. Some of those numbers up there are impressive, you should all be proud of yourself! There were like 6 people that didn't weigh in and were DQd but I forgot to list them ... sorry!

Oh, and I would LOVE to see some before & after pics from you top gals ... you have to notice a difference with those numbers! That's the largest % loss we've had all season!

#870 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:16 AM

I just wanted to let you all know that I will not be "hosting" any more Biggest Loser competitions, at least not immediately. I've had a blast, and loved watching everyone support eachother and lose the weight they want to. Maybe I will take a season off and do it again at a later date.

However, this season there was just too much drama for my liking and as most of you know, I cannot stand drama. The biggest reason is that I have good reason to believe that someone was cheating. I'm not going to say who because I don't have 100% positive evidence. Even if it weren't true, there was just too much negative energy this season. I don't know if the bigger pot got to people, or if it was just the mix of people we had this time.

I'd be happy to pass along the spreadsheet I've been using if anyone else would like to host. Of course, I'd not pass along any of the actual weigh-in numbers, just a template.

And thanks to all of you that played fair, were supportive, and made this a fun competition! It's unfortunate that a couple "bad eggs" had to spoil it for the rest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users