Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#821 KLC77

KLC77
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 09:29 PM

I'm glad her money was refunded and we can address this before the next season so its clear up front, but in this situation I think it was the right thing to do.

Now, if only I could get the rest of you dq'd so I could win! hahaha Just kidding! Guess I'm going to have to step it up big time these next two weeks! I really want to lose 5 lbs in the next two weeks. I would be sooooo happy. This whole season I haven't really been on track.

Ann, are you all set with your move or do you still have a lot up in the air?
    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#822 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:08 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KLC77
      Ann, are you all set with your move or do you still have a lot up in the air?
      We haven't even started! We're such procrastinators. And Paul has all of next week off, so hopefully we'll get it all done then. Ugh, I hate packing!

#823 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
      • Banned
      • 3,639 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:13 AM

UGH Ann. I hate packing and moving soooooooooooo much. I feel bad for you however jealous you get to live in such a wonderful place for a bit :)

#824 KLC77

KLC77
        • 2,207 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AnnR
          We haven't even started! We're such procrastinators. And Paul has all of next week off, so hopefully we'll get it all done then. Ugh, I hate packing!
          That's exactly what I would do. I'm such a procrastinator. Some people just work better under pressure!
          ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#825 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:32 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by KLC77
            That's exactly what I would do. I'm such a procrastinator. Some people just work better under pressure!
            i totally work best under pressure!

#826 Vikki

Vikki
            • 807 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:42 PM

Ugh. I don't want to see the scale tomorrow. I haven't been able to pull myself out of bed this week to go to the gym.

*sigh*

Hope everybody else has more luck tomorrow!

#827 estella1007

estella1007
              • 475 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:46 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Vikki
                Ugh. I don't want to see the scale tomorrow. I haven't been able to pull myself out of bed this week to go to the gym.

*sigh*

Hope everybody else has more luck tomorrow!
                I'm right there with you. I haven't done a bit of exercise in over 2 weeks from being sick. My only hope for a loss is that I have barely been eating. My invisilign is such a pain in the @ss to take out and put back in, I would rather not take it out and eat. I know its not healthy to lose weight this way, but it is actually painful to take the things off, so I avoid snacking and eating unless it is mealtime. Next week we will have to kick it up a notch with our challenges to make up for lost time.

#828 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:52 AM

It was so hot today I could only run a couple miles......

#829 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                  • 712 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:53 PM

OMG today after I weighed in I had my annual ob gyn appt (We discussed putting me on Clomid s/p?, right after the wedding so I can start popping out babies lol j/k on the popping out babies part, but I am going on clomid bc I have PCOS). Anyway I digress.
                    So I went to get on the scale and the nurse says "ok time to get on the scale" I'm like "OMG I hate this part, I'm such a cow" then the nurse gave me this weird laugh. So I turned around and that's when I noticed that she wieghed at least 200 more lbs than me (only Ann knows how much that would really mean). I got really quiet and felt really bad for her. She's like "yea we all hate the scale" I almost cried for her. I really wasn't trying to be rude but I think I may have hurt her feelings.
                    Also I weighed 2 more lbs than I did at weigh in (this was like 1.5 hrs after my weigh in) the nurse said my clothes adds ab 2 lbs. I'm just like great...

#830 Vikki

Vikki
                    • 807 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:03 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
                      OMG today after I weighed in I had my annual ob gyn appt (We discussed putting me on Clomid s/p?, right after the wedding so I can start popping out babies lol j/k on the popping out babies part, but I am going on clomid bc I have PCOS). Anyway I digress.
                      So I went to get on the scale and the nurse says "ok time to get on the scale" I'm like "OMG I hate this part, I'm such a cow" then the nurse gave me this weird laugh. So I turned around and that's when I noticed that she wieghed at least 200 more lbs than me (only Ann knows how much that would really mean). I got really quiet and felt really bad for her. She's like "yea we all hate the scale" I almost cried for her. I really wasn't trying to be rude but I think I may have hurt her feelings.
                      Also I weighed 2 more lbs than I did at weigh in (this was like 1.5 hrs after my weigh in) the nurse said my clothes adds ab 2 lbs. I'm just like great...
                      That sucks. Of course the minute you realize what you said you feel like an idiot. I saw an old friend a couple years ago that I hadn't seen since college and she seriously looked pregnant...and I immediately forged beyond the common sense probing directly into congratulations....of course she wasn't pregnant. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

Speaking of dying....I'm up 4 freaking pounds this week. It's that time of the month but seriously? I had such a great weigh-in last week so to follow it up with this.... Anyway, I hope everybody else had a better week. I'll be chillen at the bottom of the list with the big ++ mark next to my %

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users