Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#761 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,853 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:00 PM

Thanks Vikki, that was a few weeks ago when we first got her. Things have changed, now she is a little monster that wont sit still.
    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#762 Adlergray

Adlergray
    • Banned
    • 294 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:39 PM

Congrats Jill!!!!!
      I've got to admit I've been dying to see how well I'm doing! I would love to see it.

#763 KLC77

KLC77
      • 2,207 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:03 PM

Congrats Jill! I don't know about seeing the list. It definitely didn't work out for the group last time. And, I'm not sure about a pm either. I feel like that could give some an unfair advantage, knowing what they would have to lose to beat someone else. I guess a pm telling you your own percentage would be good, but not where you compare to others unless everyone gets to see.
        ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#764 Vikki

Vikki
        • 807 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:22 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KLC77
          Congrats Jill! I don't know about seeing the list. It definitely didn't work out for the group last time. And, I'm not sure about a pm either. I feel like that could give some an unfair advantage, knowing what they would have to lose to beat someone else. I guess a pm telling you your own percentage would be good, but not where you compare to others unless everyone gets to see.
          I see the point...but some of us would like to know. It's not an unfair advantage if you opt out of wanting to see the totals is it? It's not like anyone would be denied the option to see-a PM would just be allowing that choice rather than forcing the group to look since it didn't work out well last time.

Anywhoo I think I might be able to just spreadsheet the numbers over the contest and come up with a number thats close so if it looks like there's a majority that want a suprise I might do that.

#765 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:30 PM

How is the real show run? I guess I've never watched it enough to see how they do it. Personally, I think if you want to know bad enough, go back over the weeks and tally them up yourself! But I don't think it should be public. Just my $0.02.

#766 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:38 PM

I would prefer a surprise. I feel not knowing is making myself kick myself more to get up and go. Sorry I opt out for posting.

#767 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,680 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
              • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
              • LocationUtah

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:41 PM

WAY TO GO JILL!!!! Awesome work! Keep it up ladies (&gents) not much longer!!! Oh I'm so excited to see the final results!

#768 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:55 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Vikki
                I see the point...but some of us would like to know. It's not an unfair advantage if you opt out of wanting to see the totals is it? It's not like anyone would be denied the option to see-a PM would just be allowing that choice rather than forcing the group to look since it didn't work out well last time.

Anywhoo I think I might be able to just spreadsheet the numbers over the contest and come up with a number thats close so if it looks like there's a majority that want a suprise I might do that.

Ah, I was thinking that you would get a pm and no one else. duh! lol Not that anyone who wanted to see could...
                ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#769 estella1007

estella1007
                • 475 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:11 PM

I don't think I want to know either. I'm afraid I would give up. I am soooo tempted though. Either way, no biggie.

#770 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                  • 712 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:13 PM

Ann I sent in my pic but my phone shows that it went in at 12:07 am is that why it says that I didn't send anything. I'm sorry I was in the bed when I remembered my weigh in. I didn't realize it was after 12 am when I sent the text.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users