Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#611 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
  • 202 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 01:59 PM

I am continuing the fruit and veggie challenge for myself over the weekend since I know I'll also be eating lots of crappy stuff. Our power was out yesterday so we went to the olive garden, I ate way too much! But, it was tasty!

#612 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
    • 712 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 03:17 PM

I love Olive Garden but FI hate Italian food so we never go there. One of my sorors had a grad party yest but I actually ate well.

#613 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,369 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

Hi Ladies

Im not in BL6 but just read the thread and was hoping to jump in for some motivation. BTW you guys are all awesome!!! I have less than a month and can not for the life of me get motivated. I did go to the gym this morning and love the mini challenges.

Hope u ladies dont mind!

#614 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:06 PM

Yael definitely jump in! this thread is made for motivation. i think we reached a point where we motivated each other to eat sugar cookies, HA! the mini challenges are really helping us get on track!

#615 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,369 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:41 PM

Thanks Jacilynda!!! :)

#616 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
            • 712 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:47 PM

Welcome Yael... So what's the next challenge? I'm ready for it. Can it be a workout thing I think I'm gonna start working out on Wed (for real this time haha)... I think I'm gonna continue with the 5 fruits and veggies a day thou.

#617 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:01 AM

these mini-challanges are a GREAT idea. too bad i haven't been on much since last week - i had lots of family in town for Gwen's 1st birthday party. and with that came LOTS of naughty (but oh so yummy) food. pulled pork sammiches, potato salad, cole slaw, cake, etc. but the party is over, and i'm going to get back to it!

#618 Adlergray

Adlergray
                • Banned
                • 294 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:02 AM

Thanks for the reminder this week Anne I am so off with memorial day!

#619 KLC77

KLC77
                  • 2,207 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:06 AM

Hey ladies, I know it may be last minute, but since I didn't see a challenge for the day I thought I'd post one.

Challenge~ 30 minutes of cardio today and 50 crunches.

I figure we could all use the cardio after the holiday weekend. I know I can. And, of course the cardio can be broken up into smaller sessions throughout the day that equal 30 minutes if its easier for you to get it done.
                    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#620 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:24 PM

oh thanks kelly! I was going to say 30 minutes of cardio but thought I'd let someone else give a challenge!

I am in!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users