Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#431 lgarner83

lgarner83
  • 530 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:01 PM

$600!!!!! That's a big ass pot!!!!!

#432 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
    • Banned
    • 3,639 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:21 PM

Just got over the dang flu. UGH. I am starting to get my strength back and able to eat some more but could not work out for the life of me or anything I was just a HUGE bum over the weekend.

#433 Vikki

Vikki
      • 807 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:57 PM

Ugh. Not a great week. I made it to the gym everyday but I don't think I made much progress on the scale. I'm hoping my measurements will help me feel a little better tomorrow when I have to send in that scale photo.

Good luck girls (and guys!).

#434 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Scubadiva
          Just got over the dang flu. UGH. I am starting to get my strength back and able to eat some more but could not work out for the life of me or anything I was just a HUGE bum over the weekend.
          Hopefully not the swine flu! Just teasing .

I had a terrible week, could not resist temptation or portion control, I blame i entirely on PMS!! Sorry if the was TMI! I am not looking forward to getting on the scale tomorrow.

#435 deefalvey

deefalvey
          • 521 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:45 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jacilynda
            But i have girls night tonight and drinks, so.... I'm just gonna have to work out tonight I think! I've been eating really low cal meals all day to give me some room for tonight, we will see if it helps!
            Jacilyn - you could always go overboard and drink till you puke...you might be hurtin tomorrow, but at least the scale would be kind to you

Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#436 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:47 PM

oh Erika I'm with you! Not only had I not ate for 3 days before weigh-in last week that made me hungry enough and then I had my period this week and I've just been bloated and lots of eatin!

#437 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
              • 202 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:33 AM

Hi ladies - good luck tomorrow with WI. I'll be off to Mexico for my site visit (I'll report back for you concerned Mexico brides)! I'll try to get my WI before my flight leaves! I'm back on Monday. I'll try not to be tooo bad there. But I cant wait for a margarita!

#438 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:53 AM

Ugh! Not a good week for me. I had a great start and need to get back to it. I only worked out once and it was a full day of yard work, so not anything like structed in the gym. I did however sweat my ass off!

I am super busy this week and probably won't have time to work out either.

I'm a chef and do catering and events and am coming up on my busy season - KY Derby and wedding season. It sucks that I have to taste all of the food before it goes out and all of those bites and nibbles add up! I really have to work-out and after a 12+ hour day, that is the last thing on my mind!

#439 lgarner83

lgarner83
                  • 530 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:36 AM

I gained a pound...I'm not happy. I'm blaming it entirely on the fact that I started my period last night, considering I weighed less yesterday. Poo.

#440 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:51 AM

I lost the pound that I gained last week - probably because I normally weigh in before breakfast, but last week I did it afterwards. I guess I net to 0 ... better than a gain I suppose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users