Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#391 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:39 PM

Congrats everyone! Khajeesah - wow, great job!

#392 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
    • 1,225 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:26 PM

Wow I came in last. Thats embarassing! I guess Ill try to cut my calories down more this week but I hope that doesnt put in some sort of starvation mode.

Seriously my workouts last week were like this: 1 hour of cycling, 1 hour of step, 2 - 45 minute jogs, and 3 workouts to the 30 day shred. And I gained 1.5?!

How can this be!

#393 sunset78

sunset78
      • 1,280 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
        Wow I came in last. Thats embarassing! I guess Ill try to cut my calories down more this week but I hope that doesnt put in some sort of starvation mode.

Seriously my workouts last week were like this: 1 hour of cycling, 1 hour of step, 2 - 45 minute jogs, and 3 workouts to the 30 day shred. And I gained 1.5?!

How can this be!
        Gained muscle perhaps?

#394 sunset78

sunset78
        • 1,280 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:34 PM

That's the down fall sometimes with basing your weight loss on the scale alone. Muscle is more denser than fat so it weighs more. Keeping tracking of measurements helps to show that you are losing weight ... if the scale says you heavier, but the measurements are smaller... you lost weight and are gaining muscle.

#395 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
          • 1,225 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:37 PM

I think Ill track my measurements to. But to get some weight off my mid section would be fabulous. As long as I keep at it eventually it has to pay off though!

#396 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:58 PM

Hey here is a fitness tracker that my buddy, Vikki, and I are using! I love it, it calculates and estimate of your actual lean muscle weight, body fat weight, BMI, etc, and charts of your results. I really like seeing the numbers on paper.

Keep it up girls!

Attached Files

#397 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:57 PM

Oops sorry that one has my info on it, but you can just erase it and add in your stuff. On the top right you input your height

#398 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:57 PM

OMG OMG OMG!!! I was talking w/ Kimmy about my dress cause she's thinking of buying a knockoff dress from the lady who did mine. She asked me about sizing to see if she was on or off a bit. I couldn't zip up my dress before, and couldn't remember what her standard measurements for my dress were. So i pulled them and realized (I measured myself yesterday for my fitness chart) that my hips were the right size so I should be able to start zipping it up, I could always snap the top, and the my waist is 2" bigger than the measurements but its squishy (HA) so I should be able to suck it in and get it zipped. WOOHOO!!!!! Ladies that sucker zipped up!!!! Thank you BL!!! At least i know that I'll be able to zip it up on the day!!! Still need to work on the thighs so I can sit down in it, but WOOOO-FREAKIN-HOOOO! Now I just have to clean up a bit so i can pull it out and get real pics of me in my dress!!!!!!!!

#399 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:19 PM

Great job Khajeesah!

#400 estella1007

estella1007
                    • 475 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:19 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                      OMG OMG OMG!!! I was talking w/ Kimmy about my dress cause she's thinking of buying a knockoff dress from the lady who did mine. She asked me about sizing to see if she was on or off a bit. I couldn't zip up my dress before, and couldn't remember what her standard measurements for my dress were. So i pulled them and realized (I measured myself yesterday for my fitness chart) that my hips were the right size so I should be able to start zipping it up, I could always snap the top, and the my waist is 2" bigger than the measurements but its squishy (HA) so I should be able to suck it in and get it zipped. WOOHOO!!!!! Ladies that sucker zipped up!!!! Thank you BL!!! At least i know that I'll be able to zip it up on the day!!! Still need to work on the thighs so I can sit down in it, but WOOOO-FREAKIN-HOOOO! Now I just have to clean up a bit so i can pull it out and get real pics of me in my dress!!!!!!!!
                      Congrats! I just ordered that 30 day shred video so I can keep up with you. Looks like you are going to be some serious competition!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users