Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#361 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:00 PM

Jacilyn - I am so glad that Cattie is doing better. What a stressful 24 hours!

I lost about 2 lbs. I'm pretty happy with that especially since I only worked out 2 times. I'm hoping this week I'll be a little better with working out.

Congrats on week one ladies! Remember, it's not a sprint! :) Good luck to everyone for a successful second week!

#362 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
    • 202 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:00 PM

Sorry double post!

#363 yamille

yamille
      • 1,460 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:01 PM

Congrats on getting through week one!

I'm sort of with you Erin- I lost 3lbs this week- BUT it feels like a fake loss cause it was that time of the month las week when I weighed in.

I'll take it though. I have to get with it and I promised myself that I would track everything I put in my mouth this week. (Even if it is bad)

#364 Adlergray

Adlergray
        • Banned
        • 294 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
          I gained 1.5 lbs I know I didnt eat stellar, but it wasnt horrible. And I work out 5 days a week. High intensity to. Its so frustrating. I cant get this weight off. I know part of the problem is my thyroid issues. I cant seem to find a healthy balance that will let me lose.

I have to keep on trying. Hope for better success next week. Its my birthday on Saturday so I hope that doesnt through me off to bad.
          Ahhh me too My doctor said I had thyroiditis a month ago and its supposed to make you loose weight NOT THE CASE!

#365 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:11 PM

-2lbs for me! followed by a bottle of wine.............................
            whatever, 10 lbs till goal for me!

#366 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:17 PM

I lose 3.2, but I'm sure it's just water weight since I cut out a lot of the salty snacks I usually eat. But I'll take it!

DH stayed the same... I'm beating him

#367 estella1007

estella1007
              • 475 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:29 PM

I am having the same problem! I have Hashimoto's which is causing hypothyroidism. My synthroid dosage is still not right because my new birth control keeps screwing with it. I work my ass off and lose like 5 lbs the first week, then nothing after that. If you figure anything out that helps, please let me know.

#368 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:34 PM

Finally got home 30mins ago, ugh. I have been gone since 8am.
                  Ann- I will give you my weight tomorrow morning I am sure you are sleeping and I dont want your phone to go off. Great job ladies. Keep up the good work!

#369 Adlergray

Adlergray
                  • Banned
                  • 294 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:36 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by estella1007
                    I am having the same problem! I have Hashimoto's which is causing hypothyroidism. My synthroid dosage is still not right because my new birth control keeps screwing with it. I work my ass off and lose like 5 lbs the first week, then nothing after that. If you figure anything out that helps, please let me know.
                    well let us know if you find anything that works too! It sucks not being in control of your body!

#370 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:39 PM

3 pound loss for my husband and myself...we've made a huge effort this week to get up and active and cut out junk, so if we keep this up I am hopeful that we can make a big change :)

Even if you didn't see a loss this week or if you gained, hang in there guys, it will happen.

Jacilynda I'm glad your little girl is doing better :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users