Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#351 lgarner83

lgarner83
  • 530 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:34 PM

AAAAAAHHHHHHH! We're going on a surprise trip to Punta Cana in 3.5 weeks! I am wayyyyyy too big for bathing suits and dresses. Time to pick up the pace!

#352 Adlergray

Adlergray
    • Banned
    • 294 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lgarner83
      AAAAAAHHHHHHH! We're going on a surprise trip to Punta Cana in 3.5 weeks! I am wayyyyyy too big for bathing suits and dresses. Time to pick up the pace!
      Ahhh me too! I am going to mexico for our site visit in 3 weeks and I am not bathing suit ready!!

#353 KLC77

KLC77
      • 2,207 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jacilynda
        Kelly- Down is better than up!!! Woohoo for a good start this season!!!!
        I know! I'd be happy to keep losing at this pace if it means I'll be less than when I started. Unlike last time...

Quote:
        Originally Posted by deefalvey
        Kelly - I'd love to call it 119 and call it a day, but then what do I do next week? Throw the scale down the stairs and hope its says 111? :)
        It'd be worth a shot! lol
        ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#354 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:53 PM

oh ladies I'm soooo jealous!!! I could use a vacation whether I'm bathing suit ready or not!!! Although bikini ready would be best!

#355 deefalvey

deefalvey
          • 521 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:11 PM

hmmm...pending the scale issue I was trying not to eat much this morning (its only noon here and I'm off work in an hour) and then I was going to go buy a scale, jump on it and send the weigh in results to Ann...then eat. However, I'm hungry and I just found a "just opened" box of shortbread Girl Scout cookies in my boss's desk. Oh well, there's always next week :)
            Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#356 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:18 PM

Jacilynda-I hope your baby girl gets better soon!!

and good job ladies!!

well this week wasn't the best for me - i gained 0.2 lbs -i need to exercise more!!! i am really working on trying to be more moderate and not so extreme so i am expecting this next 2 weeks to be weird!

#357 Adlergray

Adlergray
              • Banned
              • 294 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Alyssa
                Jacilynda-I hope your baby girl gets better soon!!

and good job ladies!!

well this week wasn't the best for me - i gained 0.2 lbs -i need to exercise more!!! i am really working on trying to be more moderate and not so extreme so i am expecting this next 2 weeks to be weird!
                Alyssa I'm with you I'm up .4 but im waiting till after my work out to weigh in (cross fingers here)

#358 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                • 1,225 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:14 PM

I gained 1.5 lbs I know I didnt eat stellar, but it wasnt horrible. And I work out 5 days a week. High intensity to. Its so frustrating. I cant get this weight off. I know part of the problem is my thyroid issues. I cant seem to find a healthy balance that will let me lose.

I have to keep on trying. Hope for better success next week. Its my birthday on Saturday so I hope that doesnt through me off to bad.

#359 MarieSam

MarieSam
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,336 posts
                    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:24 PM

A 1.2 lbs. loss for me, baby steps but it's something especially because I had a love affair with chocolate this week. I also got my ass up and did Wii Fit today and it felt great It's just the beginning ladies, we gotta forge ahead and focus on next week's goal!

Jacilyn *hugs* to your baby girl, hope she'll be better soon

#360 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:51 PM

Thanks MarieSam! We actually just got home a couple hours ago. We took Cattie off the IV at 3 to see how she would do on her own drinking and what not and she did AMAZING! I am so proud of her, she is sleeping now.

Oh and MarieSam good work w/ the chocolate affair on the side!!! Love the new pic!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users