Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#231 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:20 PM

Got two more... my best friend & my DH both want to play along. Just Paypal'd Ann.

I actually ate terrible today and am starting tomorrow lol

#232 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:21 PM

Tomorrow is another day, you're fine!

#233 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:29 PM

I used Lose It on my iPod today to track calories and exercise. I'm shocked at how well I've done today! and I plan on working out again in an hour or so

#234 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:35 PM

Yay, I had a pretty good food day until just now I had a weight watchers ice cream cone, it was soo tasty.

#235 lgarner83

lgarner83
          • 530 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:33 AM

Erika- there's nothing wrong with that!!! It could have been wayyyy worse!!

#236 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:47 AM

Ok - here's the latest ...

- So far we have a total of 35 paid participants; this is a $525 pot!! And there are 3 more that have said they're sending money and weighed in yesterday, so by the end of the week the pot should be bigger!
              - I am only missing 1 weigh in from yesterday (from someone who already paid)

This is going to be a big season. Maybe I should pay in and try to win! lol

#237 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:56 AM

Ok, I've got the final weigh in - it was just a typo in the original email. We're all weighed in!

And if anyone is interested, as a group (which is 39 people including the 35 paid, me, and the 3 people that are still sending payments) we weigh 7,135.5 pounds! That's an average of 182.9 pounds per person.

Just a BDW Fun Fact! lol

#238 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:59 AM

Ann I think you should pay and play. You're honest- I'll vouch for you! You could always send your weight to one of us for accountability if you want, but if you have weight to lose with a pot this big I really think you should get to participate if you want... Any thoughts anyone else?

#239 lgarner83

lgarner83
                  • 530 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:55 AM

Definitely Ann! Obviously you do so much work for BDW of course you should be able to play. I would be happy to accept and save your wednesday scale pics if you decide to play!

On another note...I have no motivation to exercise!!! I'm eating great but my activity level needs to be boosted big time. What do you girls do to exercise?

#240 KLC77

KLC77
                    • 2,207 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lgarner83
                      Definitely Ann! Obviously you do so much work for BDW of course you should be able to play. I would be happy to accept and save your wednesday scale pics if you decide to play!

On another note...I have no motivation to exercise!!! I'm eating great but my activity level needs to be boosted big time. What do you girls do to exercise?
                      Ann, I agree, if you want to put the $15 in and play to win its a good idea! That's a lot of money! Now I'm way more motivated. lol

I'm just getting back into exercising regularly. I've been a slacker for a while now. So, I'm starting with walks around my neighborhood (about 3 miles) this week and will switch to interval training next week of jogging and walking. I foolishly signed up to run a 5k May 10 thinking it would motivate me to get moving, but it really hasn't and if I go run it I'll probably die. Oh well.
                      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users