Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#191 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:14 PM

Okay, I am soo bad, and very last minute but I just PM'd Ann to try to sign up.

I want to be more accountable for my weight loss and have some extra support.

#192 KLC77

KLC77
    • 2,207 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:39 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Erika J
      Okay, I am soo bad, and very last minute but I just PM'd Ann to try to sign up.

I want to be more accountable for my weight loss and have some extra support.
      The more the merrier Erica! It is really nice to have everyone's support during the contest. Just be sure to send in your weigh in tomorrow and it'll be fine. Pretty sure as long as the payment gets there in a reasonable time its no problem.
      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#193 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:38 PM

so Ann how big is the Pot!?! i need some motivation (not that my fat ass isn't enough but hey you kwim)

i really want a Wii and Wii Fit but DH is against it so if i win BL6 i am buying myself one!!!

#194 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:48 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Alyssa
          so Ann how big is the Pot!?! i need some motivation (not that my fat ass isn't enough but hey you kwim)

i really want a Wii and Wii Fit but DH is against it so if i win BL6 i am buying myself one!!!
          Well, officially it is $465 (31 people paid). BUT ... if everyone pays that says they're going to (check in the mail, going to PayPal me today, etc.) that will go up by as many as 3-5 people. This might tie Season III as the biggest season - the potential is there!

#195 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:54 PM

Thanks guys! I am all set up and have $$ on the way to Ann!

#196 lgarner83

lgarner83
            • 530 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:52 PM

Eat your treats tonight ladies!!! :)

#197 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
              • 1,225 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:56 PM

So I have been starting my healthy eating this week, and Im so bloated. Is this because of the fruit or fiber? My bodys not use to it. Its very uncomfortable!

#198 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                • 712 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:12 PM

I joined Planet Fitness. Well actually both FI and I joined. We planned to each work out at least 3x a week and 1x a week together. I had my last cheesesteak today. And my last Coldstone's fat free with 3 mix ins last nite. So I'm good to go. Good Luck for tomm everyone.

#199 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                  • 2,777 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:16 AM

Oh my gosh I'm stuffed!!! Today was Caterina's 1st bday!!! We bbq and had LOTS of cake, well at least I did!

Deanna- I soooo know what you mean!! I stepped on the scale this morning and I gaine 7lbs since BL5! How does that happen in 2 weeks? I'll probably be more tomorrow morning after all the cake I had tonight!

Alyssa- Wii Fit is SO worth it!!! You don't even feel like you're working out, unless your doing the yoga or weight training. We do snowboarding, hula hoop, boxing, all kinds of stuff! Alot of Wii Fit works one your posture and balance. And i feel so good after I do it for a half an hour, but it was fun!

Oh ladies, good luck! What out for me!!!! HA! I am officially working out 6 days a week starting TOMORROW! I only worked out 5 days out of BL5 so I'm bound to do better this time around!

#200 deefalvey

deefalvey
                    • 521 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:40 AM

Erika - Welcome!! One more place for us to hang out! Yay!!
                      Jacilyn - after tonights dinner, maybe you will be starting BL6 a little higher, makes for a great weigh in on week 1!

Good Luck everyone!
                      Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users