Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#91 sunset78

sunset78
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:26 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sapphire723
    Haha, so apparently I'm way behind. I just took my picture and was looking up the instructions for paying when I realized that y'all bumped the weigh-in back a week! Well, I'll still send in my $$ today. :-)

Nope, you're still good. Deadline to get the payment is this Friday (Apr 10), the official weigh in is April 15

#92 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
    • 888 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:35 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jpitts78
      Nope, you're still good. Deadline to get the payment is this Friday (Apr 10), the official weigh in is April 15
      Great news. That gives my ankle another week to keep repairing.

So, I hit up Target and Kohl's to see if they have any bathing suits that are super cute and super cheap. Yeah... apparently I am not the correct proportion for their suits. I mean, I'm not normally super self-conscious, but after an hour of that, my self-esteem was in the toilet!

YAY Season 6!

#93 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
      • 712 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:59 AM

Leanne I feel you my goal is to be able to fit into a bikini by my wedding in November, but in June we're have a late late engagement pool party and I wish I could wear one for that but I really doubt it. I have some really cute tankinis and one pieces. I usualy get my swimsuits from target and Marshalls.

#94 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:33 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jpitts78
          actually the deadline is the Tue before the start - so the 14th!

#95 sunset78

sunset78
          • 1,280 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:41 AM

oops, my bad... I hate that saying...lol

#96 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
            • 888 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:50 AM

I think it just might have gotten confused with the deadline for submitting a Buddy request, which IS Friday.

#97 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
              • 888 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:03 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
                Leanne I feel you my goal is to be able to fit into a bikini by my wedding in November, but in June we're have a late late engagement pool party and I wish I could wear one for that but I really doubt it. I have some really cute tankinis and one pieces. I usualy get my swimsuits from target and Marshalls.
                Oooh, June is pretty soon, but I'm sure you can drop at least some by then.

I love Victoria's Secret bathing suits. I usually get tankinis and flouncy swim skirts. My problem is that normal tops are either not supportive enough or are too tight and cause boob overflow oddness. With Vicky's, you can fit based on your bra size, and they have underwire tankinis. Plus, the swim skirt covers any top of the thigh bulge (which is my widest area of my lower half), so all you see are the skinnier looking parts.

Victoria's Secret - Swim skirt

My problem is that to get the tankini, matching bottoms, and swim skirt it costs around $100, so I wanted to see if I could get something else for cheaper. The answer is apparently no.

#98 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:56 PM

ahhh yes, the buddy sign-up is earlier so Alyssa has time to pair up all of the buddies!

#99 Adlergray

Adlergray
                  • Banned
                  • 294 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:22 PM

What is Buddy sign up my FI wants in too?

#100 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                    • 712 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:40 PM

Unfortunately I cannot fit VS bra so their suits I'm sure won't work. Oddly enuf I buy alot of clothes from their website. Maybe by the time of the wedding I could do one of their suits. But I doubt it unless I get a breast reduction lol, which def isn't happening hahaha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users