Photo

Paradisus Bride in November 2009

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 dayanisb24

dayanisb24
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:05 PM

Hi, we are still deciding to do it in Paradisus or Melia right next to it!!! The pictures for Paradisus are beautiful, and we have stayed in Melia before and its great!!!

#12 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
    • 3,347 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:13 AM

Welcome to the forum!
      ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#13 waltandjean

waltandjean
      • 177 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:51 AM

Welcome and Congrats!!! I love this forum too! It has soooo much great information!

#14 waltandjean

waltandjean
        • 177 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:55 AM

Welcome. You will find this forum SO helpful! It has tons of great tips, reviews, and advice!

#15 navarrabrooke

navarrabrooke
          • 62 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 11:39 AM

This forum seems to have a wealth of information, but I'm having a tough time navigating through it all and I keep running into issues. I've even read up on all the helpful "newbie" information - FAQs, general info, etc, but I keep getting error messages. I've been trying to upload a picture for my profile, avatar and siggy using the appropriate image specs - even used photobucket since the forum's image host is down, but nothing seems to work. Each time I try to search a forum, I get a strange error message asking me to wait a certain amount of seconds to perform the search. I am trying not to get frustrated, but I understand there are some pretty strict rules on this forum and I'd like to work out the bugs so I can participate and get the most out of this online community.

If anyone has any feedback or advice I'd love to hear it - thanks!

Brooke

#16 navarrabrooke

navarrabrooke
            • 62 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 11:42 AM

OK, so it looks like posting my avatar pic did work after all - even though it told me "invalid file." And I'm officially a "noob", not a "lurker" anymore!

Things are looking up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users