Welcome and congratulations on the upcoming wedding and baby girl!!!
So glad to have found this thread!
We're getting married on the 10th at Grand Riviera Princess. On the beach
We still haven't decided if we'll do the beach reception or just go to one of the a la carte restaurants...
Anyone else planning their wedding at this resort? I didn't notice anyone when reading through...
I feel like I'm so behind compared to most of you!
1. My dress is ordered...Should be here in a couple of weeks!
2. Invitations were sent out last week - sent early because we didn't do save the dates
3. AHR venue is booked for July 17 2010 -Still need to book caterer though
4. TA is taking care of all our bookings
5. We had our legal ceremony on May 8. We did it early because I still have to apply for my passport and we figured we might as well do it now so that I don't have to reapply/pay again right after. We're also expecting a baby girl on June 15 and it was hard for his parents that we weren't married..So now they're happy we're married before baby is born!!!
6. We have our guest book. We ordered from the guest book store. Welcome to the Guestbook Store! Wedding Guestbooks!
we'll place these on the reception tables with colourful markers.
Still seems like I have so much to do! I know what I want for flowers, and plan on doing them myself. We're waiting to hear about what the resort offers for decorations/center pieces. Although, it won't be anything too fancy. And I plan on starting to look for a dress for our daughter soon after she's born..Would love to start now, but I spend most days with my feet up!!
Happy Planning Everyone!!!