December 2009 Brides!
Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:37 AM
Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:03 AM
| Originally Posted by cdnvb9 |
angruck and jillian I love your dresses! And I love that you have three Jill! haha Thats awesome. I only have one (so far??). I ended up getting it at a 'moving locations' sale for only $100, plus we are not doing an AHR, so I am ok with trashing it. Its nicole miller:
Posted 25 May 2009 - 11:24 AM
Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:10 PM
Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:34 PM
No not yet.. When I bought it, I ran over to the store on my lunch hour so I was alone. And other than my fiance none of my close friends/family live near me so I haven't had anyone to take a picture of me in it. I do have to get it taken in a bit but I'll try to get a picture in a couple weeks when my best friend is in town!
Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:20 PM
We're getting married on the 10th at Grand Riviera Princess. On the beach We still haven't decided if we'll do the beach reception or just go to one of the a la carte restaurants...
Anyone else planning their wedding at this resort? I didn't notice anyone when reading through...
I feel like I'm so behind compared to most of you!
1. My dress is ordered...Should be here in a couple of weeks!
2. Invitations were sent out last week - sent early because we didn't do save the dates
3. AHR venue is booked for July 17 2010 -Still need to book caterer though
4. TA is taking care of all our bookings
5. We had our legal ceremony on May 8. We did it early because I still have to apply for my passport and we figured we might as well do it now so that I don't have to reapply/pay again right after. We're also expecting a baby girl on June 15 and it was hard for his parents that we weren't married..So now they're happy we're married before baby is born!!!
6. We have our guest book. We ordered from the guest book store. Welcome to the Guestbook Store! Wedding Guestbooks! we'll place these on the reception tables with colourful markers.
Still seems like I have so much to do! I know what I want for flowers, and plan on doing them myself. We're waiting to hear about what the resort offers for decorations/center pieces. Although, it won't be anything too fancy. And I plan on starting to look for a dress for our daughter soon after she's born..Would love to start now, but I spend most days with my feet up!!
Happy Planning Everyone!!!
Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:44 PM
Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:22 PM
| Originally Posted by Sparkles8300 |
Things I have done:
6. Hired our travel agent - Hazel Boone-Someday Vacations
Does anyone else have a good TA they could recommend?