Photo

December 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#361 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
  • 5,466 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:43 PM

oh my goodness looks like pretty much everyone is gone and left me for their wedding! Congrats everyone!!

#362 angruck

angruck
    • 248 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:26 PM

Hi Nadine,

We are scheduled to leave at 9am tomorrow but there is Rain tomorrow so we hope we can still get out! I have been running around like a mad woman the last few days but cannot wait until I am on the plane and everything it out of my hands :) When do you leave for your wedding?
      Angela & Chris

#363 bcbride

bcbride
      • 176 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 03:32 AM

We leave on Sunday and I am so nervous and excited at the same time :) I can't believe it's less than a week for us! It may not be as cold here in BC as in AB, Nadine, but I agree with you, can't wait to leave the coooold weather!!!

#364 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
        • 5,466 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:15 PM

Fingers crossed you make it out Angela, you should be on a plane as we speak!

Bcbride - I know, its horrible. We leave on Christmas eve and it cant come fast enough!

#365 poohshek

poohshek
          • 1,456 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:25 PM

Hey Brides of December 2009!!! It was perfect and truly a dream come true!!!

#366 Patti

Patti
            • 555 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 10:53 PM

Congratulations to everyone who has already had their wedding - and good luck to those who are leaving soon. I'm leaving Wednesday and can hardly wait. Better get back to my packing.

#367 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
              • 349 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 01:46 AM

Hey Ladies! We got married on Dec 4th and everything went PERFECT! It was even more beautiful than I could have planned. The WC really pulled off all of my ideas. Here is a link to an album with a lot of pics that our guests took of the rehearsal, wedding, and ttd... enjoy! http://leslieandjays...shutterfly.com/ also, we got a video camera for a shower gift but if you don't have one BUY ONE! It will be worth every penny to have your ceremony and rececption on video to watch over and over! I can't stop watching it!! It goes by so fast you feel like you blacked out and the video will help you remember.
                WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#368 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
                • 5,466 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:22 PM

aw!!! Congrats girls! so happy everything was perfect for you both! Leslie your pics are gorgeous and you were absolutely glowing! Patti, you better get packing! I leave next Thursday, eek!

#369 angruck

angruck
                  • 248 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:35 PM

we are back and it was a blast! It was 35 people and it was the perfect size!!! it was all the friends all dancing together for two straight hours! We had a great time and ended it with everyone belting "dont stop believing"!
                    Angela & Chris

#370 poohshek

poohshek
                    • 1,456 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:42 PM

Hola Angela, I was wondering if I would run into you at the airport. When did you leave and return?

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by angruck
                      we are back and it was a blast! It was 35 people and it was the perfect size!!! it was all the friends all dancing together for two straight hours! We had a great time and ended it with everyone belting "dont stop believing"!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users