Photo

December 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#11 egsarah

egsarah
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:21 PM

Hey Karla, I'm using someone online. I actually live south of Houston and a bunch of people have said our local TA aren't all that good so I went the online route.

Jennifer, let us know about the towels. I was thinking about getting some too for our OOT bags...only problem is getting them there..hmmm

#12 angruck

angruck
    • 248 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:27 PM

hi everyone! i am getting married December 12, 2009 at Dreams Tulum. You are all way ahead of me! I sent out the save the dates, bugging my FI to work on the website, found a travel agent, and booked our ticket and hotel room. I am worried about the dress! Now I am worried i won't find one in time! Everyone seems to have found theirs and we are all getting married in the same month.
      Angela & Chris

#13 poohshek

poohshek
      • 1,456 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:11 PM

Don't worry! You still have time to catch up.
        hi everyone! i am getting married December 12, 2009 at Dreams Tulum. You are all way ahead of me! I sent out the save the dates, bugging my FI to work on the website, found a travel agent, and booked our ticket and hotel room. I am worried about the dress! Now I am worried i won't find one in time! Everyone seems to have found theirs and we are all getting married in the same month.

#14 egsarah

egsarah
        • 355 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by angruck
          Don't worry you'll be okay!! Just keep plugging away at hte planning!

#15 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
          • 5,466 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:03 AM

KarlaS - I sent out magnet STDs last june (I have been engaged just over a year now) and dont think I will even send out invites. Just because 95% of my guests are already booked, or have a deposit down to book. I kinda see it as a waste of money but thats just me!

#16 Adlergray

Adlergray
            • Banned
            • 294 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:18 PM

Hi y'all I was just thinking about starting one of these I have looking but its never popped up. I'm so glad I found it.

I think I have done just about everything I can do at this point

lets see

1. Hired TA/Wedding planner-A ticket to paridise
              2. Booked resort- Dreams Tulum
              3. changed mind
              4. book different resort :)-Blue Tulum
              5. got website from WP-momentville
              6. send out email save the dates-WP did it for us yea!
              7. Made and sent out invites 2 weeks ago
              8. booked florist- euphoria y florist
              9. book Dj- Dj Doremixx
              10. booked photographer-Cancun photography
              11. Bought 3 wedding dress
              12. 2 pairs of shoes
              13. bridesmaids dresses/shoes/ jewelry
              14. picked out groomsmen clothing/FI
              15. place cards
              16. planed site visit (eeehh we go it 3 weeks)
              17. bought plane tickets
              18. flower girls dress
              20. Hopefully booked bd session if we get enough people!
              21. got FI's ring
              22.....is there anything eles? haha

As you can see I have way to much time on my hands...(my FI and I decided last summer that I should stay home with my 6 year old daughter so I have more than enough time to get this all done

#17 *Karla*

*Karla*
              • 4,854 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:33 PM

Well, I've made a little more progress :) I went dress shopping last week, and I think I ay have found THE ONE!!! I just have to show it to my mom.

Also, I will be going to Jamaica on Friday for some family business and that will serve as my planning trip. Hopefully when I come back I will have made some more decisions!

#18 poohshek

poohshek
                • 1,456 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:54 PM

Congratulations on finding "THE DRESS"! I am having second thoughts about the one I bought and I am going to look some more this weekend.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KarlaS
                  Well, I've made a little more progress :) I went dress shopping last week, and I think I ay have found THE ONE!!! I just have to show it to my mom.

Also, I will be going to Jamaica on Friday for some family business and that will serve as my planning trip. Hopefully when I come back I will have made some more decisions!

#19 Adlergray

Adlergray
                  • Banned
                  • 294 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:55 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tammylynn
                    Hi, I am going to be a December 30 bride in Barbados. We are taking a southern carribean cruise for 7 days we leave december 27. We have the location with the wedding planner all set. I have my dress not fully paid yet though. None of our families our coming except our kids, they will be with us on the cruise and at the ceremony.
                    Congrats! Sounds Like Fun!!!!

#20 WindsorBride

WindsorBride
                    • 14 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:02 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by angruck
                      HI there!! My fiance and I are getting married at Dreams Tulum on Dec. 11th, 2009! Maybe we will bump into each other !!! Dont worry about your dress..you have plenty of time! Are you getting married on the beach or using the chapel? Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users