| Originally Posted by autjo |
Karla - It sounds like you are getting a ton of stuff completed! I'm from Texas and noticed that you are in Bryan. I had a ton of friends at A&M, man we had some fun over there. My AHR is going to be in New Braunfels
And here is an update to my list...
1. Engagement Pics taken in Sedona
2. Finished half of the invites (need e-pics for passport picture)
3. Bought Dad's shirt
4. Bought Mom's outfit (what an ordeal... anyone else have an extremely opinionated mother?)
5. Boked a photographer!!!! Using Nate Cordova and he seems totally cool.
license to Still
6. Bought FI's flip flops
7. Bought dyeable shoes from Davids Bridal after ordering and returning 5 from Zappos - LOL
8. Decided to order FI the $99 custom linen suit online (if it looks bad we'll just get him one from Mens Wearhouse)
Linen Suits : Studiosuits.com, Custom Suits | Designer Suits
9. Attempted to buy our brothers shirts and flip flops: FI's bro is the best man and my 2 bros are my honor attendants. Since there are no girls in the wedding I thought clothes would be easy, but FIs brother is high maintenance and is convinced that the Reef flip flops I want won't be the right size. I mean honestly...
10. Purchases un-bridesmaid necklaces and need to send them with a letter.
Not even going to get into the OOT junk yet so that's it for now.
Autumn, how many do you have and do you have any ideas?
I do like the idea of sending them a letter with something too.
I don't want to get them bracelets though, because our friend just got married one month ago, and most of us were in it, and we all got bracelets.