Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
*Nadine*

December 2009 Brides!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by angruck View Post
we are back and it was a blast! It was 35 people and it was the perfect size!!! it was all the friends all dancing together for two straight hours! We had a great time and ended it with everyone belting "dont stop believing"!
Glad it was such a great time!!! We also ended the night with "Don't Stop Believing!!" great song to bring you back to college days!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohshek View Post
Hola Angela, I was wondering if I would run into you at the airport. When did you leave and return?
I arrived December 9 and left December 18th---to a snowstorm in NJ!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We flew down on 12.08.2009 and returned on 12.15.2009. Weather was perfect and we had a little sprinkle after the wedding for good luck!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by angruck View Post
I arrived December 9 and left December 18th---to a snowstorm in NJ!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohshek View Post
We flew down on 12.08.2009 and returned on 12.15.2009. Weather was perfect and we had a little sprinkle after the wedding for good luck!
we did too! It started to sprinkle during the ceremony but then a rainbow appeared and the skies opened up and the sun came back out! We also had the reception in the ballroom which I am happy with because it stormed later that night and would have affected our dancing :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh my gosh, I seriously cannot believe you all have left and came back already! Where the heck did December go? Congrats to all of you and so happy to hear it was all wonderful!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nadine* View Post
oh my gosh, I seriously cannot believe you all have left and came back already! Where the heck did December go? Congrats to all of you and so happy to hear it was all wonderful!!
Nadine it is great! the change in weather was much needed, we didn't want to come back!!! You will have a wonderful time, because it is about you for the day :) i wouldn't have done it any other way than a destination wedding :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to everyone who is already married and I am sooo excited for you Nadine!

 

Our wedding was awesome. A little cloudy, but nice and comfy for our guests. And after we jumped in the pool at the end of the reception it started pouring. Sounds like the December weddings were full of good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by autjo View Post
Congrats to everyone who is already married and I am sooo excited for you Nadine!

Our wedding was awesome. A little cloudy, but nice and comfy for our guests. And after we jumped in the pool at the end of the reception it started pouring. Sounds like the December weddings were full of good luck!
Congrats Autumn! Yes it sounds like December is the perfect month to get married!!! It was the best time, it was mostly us and our friends dancing at the reception but we had a wonderful time! I am so happy we did the wedding in Mexico and I am also glad we decided not to do an AHR because all the stress is gone :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to everyone!!! Angela, we also decided not to have any type of reception after an awesome party in Mexico. We felt like nothing can top the wedding festivities in Playa del Carmen. smile29.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by angruck View Post
Congrats Autumn! Yes it sounds like December is the perfect month to get married!!! It was the best time, it was mostly us and our friends dancing at the reception but we had a wonderful time! I am so happy we did the wedding in Mexico and I am also glad we decided not to do an AHR because all the stress is gone :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bride Nadine!!! !!! !!! Are you READY? cheer2.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nadine* View Post
oh my gosh, I seriously cannot believe you all have left and came back already! Where the heck did December go? Congrats to all of you and so happy to hear it was all wonderful!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×