Sign in to follow this  
*Nadine*

December 2009 Brides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
hello everyone im getting married dec 15 2009! i feel like i have nothing accomplished its really stressful hopefully it will all come together...
Shorty don't worry, we all felt like that at one point. Just try to do one thing at a time and you will realize it is manageable and you will have everything together in no time. I was overwhelmed but once i found a dress, photographer, and invitations---i felt better. Everything else can come together later.

Latest accomplishments highlighted in orange. rolleyes.gif

These are the things I have done:

1. Purchased a dress but now thinking about getting a different one

2. Getting an estimate on the alterations cost

3. Booked a photographer

4. Sent out "Save the Date" email

5. Collecting guests' mailing address

6. Picked out a design for the wedding invitations

7. Purchased the materials for making the wedding invitations

8. Started working on the wedding web site

9. Completed wedding invitations and mailed them out.

10. Completed wedding web site

11. Purchased the dress I really wanted. Yes, I joined the two-dress bride club.

12. Picked out a suit for my fiance over the weekend and we went to purchase it tonight. He tried it on and it was the perfect size/style/color. Found him a great tie and dress shirt too.

You still have time to plan the wedding. One task at a time. smile29.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
hello everyone im getting married dec 15 2009! i feel like i have nothing accomplished its really stressful hopefully it will all come together...

I was surprised she got banned. She has been pretty active on the forum and I don't know what went wrong. ban02.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnvb9 View Post
btw, why did jillian (adlergray) get bannedhuh.gif? im shocked

So as the time gets closer I get more anxious about what I need to do! Thanks for starting this thread, I can feel good about what I've done so far & start getting ideas on what to do next! Thank you!

These are that are done:

1. Collected guests' mailing address

2. Put wedding website together

3. Sent out "Save the Date" email

4. Picked out a design for the wedding invitations

5. Booked a photographer

6. Picked out a wedding gown & put a deposit down

7. Shopping for wedding invite materials to make wedding invitations

So as the time gets closer I get more anxious about what I need to do! Thanks for starting this thread, I can feel good about what I've done so far & start getting ideas on what to do next! Thank you!

These are that are done:

1. Collected guests' mailing address

2. Put wedding website together

3. Sent out "Save the Date" email

4. Picked out a design for the wedding invitations

5. Booked a photographer

6. Picked out a wedding gown & put a deposit down

7. Shopping for wedding invite materials to make wedding invitations

Hi Everyone! I just found this thread and I am so excited. I am way behind on my planning in comparision! I will be married December 3, 2009 in Negril, Jamaica at Moon Dance Cliffs. I have purchased my fiance's suit, booked a photographer, and picked out colors scheme and flowers. But that is all! I go dress shopping next weekend. The last week, I have been trying to shop for vacation clothes before all the fall inventory comes out. Any other December Negril brides?

ah Karla, finally someone getting married around the same time as us! We were supposed to be dec 30th but changed to dec 29th b/c of some flight changes. Yay!

I can't even remember if I posted in this thread yet or not, but yeah all the same! cheers to all of us!

I feel pretty relaxed about the planning process, I have all the big stuff done and just sent out my formal invites today! Now it's just waiting and seeing how many rsvp's I get!