• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#291 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:26 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Reluctant Beach Bride
    I change my hair with the seasons, by next week I will be some shade of blonde, I want to go light for the wedding.

Well, thank you Shannon too then!!! This forum is the best.
    LOL.. I do the same thing with my hair!!! FI tells me it's like having a new woman every few months. And, I did the same thing as Yamille; complete double take compared to your profile picture; you look amazing with dark hair!

And, no need to thank me... this forum is the best. I would have never thought to find Kamila if not for this forum; because I would have never thought to do this as FI's gift!

#292 drtracy

drtracy
    • 436 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:38 PM

Kristy ~ i love the pic, very mysterious. :)

#293 blondie25

blondie25
      • 87 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:53 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kristy621
        So I have to say that I thought my pics came out awesome. But after seeing some of the pics on this post now I am not so sure! you girls look amazing... I am posting one of mine, one of my favs, very mysterious!!! I edited out my top so we can stay pg... LOL
        kristy how did you copy the picture... every time I try it wont let me?

#294 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
        • 291 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:53 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sunsetbride1
          LOL.. I do the same thing with my hair!!! FI tells me it's like having a new woman every few months. And, I did the same thing as Yamille; complete double take compared to your profile picture; you look amazing with dark hair!

My FI says the same thing..LOL! The nice comments have me reconsidering my dye job tomorrow night But I really want to be lighter for the wedding.

#295 Kristy621

Kristy621
          • 102 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:07 PM

Hey honey, I printed screen and then pasted it into a word doc. Not the most technically savvy thing but it worked... then I just edited it in word and uploaded!...

Can't wait to see one of you yours!
            53 People Booked!

#296 yamille

yamille
            • 1,460 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:10 PM

Kristy I love your pic. Again.. making me wish that I would have used props!

#297 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:01 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Reluctant Beach Bride
                My FI says the same thing..LOL! The nice comments have me reconsidering my dye job tomorrow night But I really want to be lighter for the wedding.
                i *really* love your hair dark, but i "get" wanting to be blond for a sunny beachy wedding. you'll be beautiful either way! does FI have a favorite? do blonds *actually* have more fun? LOL

#298 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
                • 291 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:44 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mummergirl
                  i *really* love your hair dark, but i "get" wanting to be blond for a sunny beachy wedding. you'll be beautiful either way! does FI have a favorite? do blonds *actually* have more fun? LOL
                  THANK YOU!!! FI's favorite was when I had like a dark brown base and then had fire red and platinum blond highlights alternating through it, he likes "different" and lots of highlights. For the wedding I'm thinking a light golden brown with caramel and honey blond highlights, I like the look of lots of tones. LOL, I find a way to have fun no matter what color my hair is lol

#299 KLC77

KLC77
                  • 2,207 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:54 PM

Hey ladies, I've emailed Kamila twice about trying to get myself and a friend into one of her summer BD shoots, but haven't heard anything back from her. Its been a couple of weeks since the first email. Does it usually take her this long to get back in touch? Any suggestions?
                    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#300 Kristy621

Kristy621
                    • 102 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:44 AM

She is out of her studio till May 6th, per her auto response. It also says that she is booked for all of 2009 for weddings and boud shoots!
                      53 People Booked!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users