Kamilla Harris Boudoir Photo! *pic #28*

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#241 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
  • 436 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:58 AM

WOW Shannon, u look great!! I love the b/w shots with the red, they look amazing!

#242 estella1007

• 475 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:00 AM

Wow! Those are hot. I love the cowboy hat pics. I think I may have to suck it up and do this too. (If I win the $ from Biggest Loser here, that will be my reward!)

#243 litl_april

• 351 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:08 AM

Wowza, Shannon! The pictures look great!! Your man is going to be pleased with the results! I especially love the pics with the red! The cowgirl outfit is very cute too and the computer pic is awesome!

#244 uspoiledme

• 167 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:15 AM

Your pics are smoking hot! Your FH is going 2 love them.

#245 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:21 AM

shannon, you have quite a few that are REALLY stunning! great job girl ... his jaw is gonna hit the floor! your outfits are so cute too. :)

as always, i have the utmost respect and awe for all you girls who are brave enough to do this! i wish i had your courage (and/or your figure)!

#246 MarieSam

• VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:40 AM

Lots of sexy shots Shannon, gorgeous!!

#247 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:42 AM

Shannon!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures! They turn out really great! Congratulations!!!

#248 JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,193 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:23 AM

Shannon I think they all turned out great! I especially love the shots with the red shoes & the boa...but they are all just as hot!

#249 sunsetbride1

• 1,083 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:03 AM

Thanks everyone!! I am so relieved that I had some shots that turned out well.. I was SO nervous about them because I didn't lose all the weight I wanted to before the shoot and one of the teasers she sent me I did not like at all (not bc of the pic quality bc of the way I was looking).

Mummergirl - If this is something you want to do; you should definitely do it!! No matter if you are at a weight you want to be or not.. it is a huge self esteem boost and remember FI knows what your body looks like and must love it! And, you are so pretty - I am sure they would be amazing.

#250 drtracy

• 436 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:03 AM

Shannon ~ love the pics, thanks for sharing them with us all. I love the ones outside and in the window, they look so naughty. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users