• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#201 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
  • 291 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:39 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sunsetbride1
    My group was on March 6th and there were absolutely some gals with wedding dates coming up soon. I agree with the suggestion above, if your wedding is very soon; I would send her a confirm email. Let's just keep eachother in the loop so we are not all bugging her.

Its SO hard though... I am thinking that if I don't hear from her by the beginning of May; I may send her a note. I really want to make my own custom album for FI with the help of my one BM who is a Marketing/Graphics guru and I am nervous I won't have ample time if I don't get them by June.
    Yeah, I don't want to be a nag, that is why I am just driving myself nuts and checking with you girls...but I think if I haven't heard by next wednesday which would be two weeks and two days from my shoot, I will do what you ladies suggest and send her a confirm email. I have just been so hyped up to give this to him and it would kill me not to have it in my suitcase on May 12 when we leave. But no matter what I find out I will definitely keep you all in the loop.

#202 blondie25

blondie25
    • 87 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:28 PM

Shannon, I know she is busy however our group brought her lots of girls and it will be fair to stick to estimated deadline!!!

#203 weddingchick

weddingchick
      • 1,052 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Reluctant Beach Bride
        Yeah, I don't want to be a nag, that is why I am just driving myself nuts and checking with you girls...but I think if I haven't heard by next wednesday which would be two weeks and two days from my shoot, I will do what you ladies suggest and send her a confirm email. I have just been so hyped up to give this to him and it would kill me not to have it in my suitcase on May 12 when we leave. But no matter what I find out I will definitely keep you all in the loop.
        In in the same boat. I'm leaving May3rd and it needs to be packed before then! She's probably working her butt off to meet all our dates!

#204 Susanandmo

Susanandmo
        • 698 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:44 PM

You ladies look amazing! So happy for ya.

#205 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
          • 1,083 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:37 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by blondie25
            Shannon, I know she is busy however our group brought her lots of girls and it will be fair to stick to estimated deadline!!!
            I absolutely agree! If you would like I can shoot her a note and see how she is doing on everything. (I feel kind of responsible for our group; since I found her and put this whole thing together ) Let me know.

#206 blondie25

blondie25
            • 87 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:17 PM

Its up to you Shannon... you have done enough aranged a great shoot for us... I can send her an email as well, I just dont want to send her 100 emails =)))

#207 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
              • 1,083 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:47 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by blondie25
                Its up to you Shannon... you have done enough aranged a great shoot for us... I can send her an email as well, I just dont want to send her 100 emails =)))
                I know.. me neither! I will send her a quick note to check on the status of our group's photo's. I will update you when I hear back.

P.S.. I can't wait to see yours if you don't mind sharing . You looked so gorgeous!!!!

#208 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
                • 1,083 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:23 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by sunsetbride1
                  I know.. me neither! I will send her a quick note to check on the status of our group's photo's. I will update you when I hear back.

P.S.. I can't wait to see yours if you don't mind sharing . You looked so gorgeous!!!!
                  I sent Kamila a note this morning and already heard back from her. She said that she is just about finished with mine (OMG.. I cannot wait) and that yours and Shawn's will be finished by Tuesday at the latest !!!

#209 blondie25

blondie25
                  • 87 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 04:14 PM

omg this is so great I cant wait.... we get 150 shots she emails us all 150? or does she mail us a cd with photos

#210 blondie25

blondie25
                    • 87 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:44 PM

Here is my teaser pic ShannonClick the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users