• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#191 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
  • 291 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:51 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FutureMRS.
    Patience is a virtue...too bad I don't reall have any (I'mw orking on it!)! I'm so anxious to see pics...1 pic...any pic. Still waiting! I'm sure Kamila is working her tail off though. *sigh*
    You read my mind!!!! I have been checking email everyday...I know she was SUPER busy but I am dying here, the wait is killing me, I just want to see SOMETHING

#192 FutureMRS.

FutureMRS.
    • 67 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:13 PM

I know! I have been obsessively checking email and stalking her blog. lol

#193 yamille

yamille
      • 1,460 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:16 PM

yup. I'm waiting too! I'm impatient too...

#194 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
        • 1,083 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:34 AM

Ditto ladies.. I am dying but I know she is busy and a lot of brides who did this have wedding dates that are sooner than mine; so I know she is doing theirs first probably. But, I TOO AM SO IMPATIENT.. I have been waiting for over a month!! And, I also have been stalking her blog. Ahhhhhh...

#195 blondie25

blondie25
          • 87 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:14 AM

Hey Shannon, didnt Kamila say that it will take her about 4-6weeks to get it to us? I dont really want to bother her with questions but I want my photos LOL

#196 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
            • 1,083 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by blondie25
              Hey Shannon, didnt Kamila say that it will take her about 4-6weeks to get it to us? I dont really want to bother her with questions but I want my photos LOL
              Yes she did... Shawn was asking me about her pictures too. I know she is super duper busy with all the business lately. Last I talked to her about 3 weeks ago; she told me she was working on Kristy's and thought that she would have all of our group done by Monday or Tuesday of the following week. I haven't heard back since. As I said though, just by looking at her blog and looking on here - she seems to have been booked solid.

I can send her a note to get the status on behalf of our group; when do you think I should send it? I don't want to be a PIA.

#197 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
              • 291 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:21 AM

Any updates anyone? She told me what others have said, that she was going in order of the brides that needed them the soonest and my wedding is in less than 4 weeks from today. My shoot was on 4/6 and she told me about 2 weeks to get me proofs which is fine, I was just kinda hoping for a teaser before then. I have been stalking her blog too and everytime I see that "chat with Kamila" thing that she is online, I am tempted to contact her but instead I start obsessively checking my email hoping she sends something since she is online....I think I am going crazy

#198 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,193 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:32 AM

I think we're all in the same boat...definitely excited to get our pictures but the wait is just pure agony! LOL

Kamila did say that she's doing proofs & albums in the order of wedding dates. As my session was the end of March, I haven't received any proofs either. And being that Shannon's group had their session before mine, I'm sure that I'm not close in getting anything soon. And how many ladies did she have in that session a few days ago? 20 in 4 days? She's got to be in major catch-up mode!

For those of you who have upcoming weddings & its been at least 2 weeks, why not just send her a simple email confirming that she'll have everything ready for you by the date that you need them.

I know its hard not to contact her & I have been thinking about it too but since I don't need mine until the end of May, I'm just trying to be patient although its soooooo hard!

#199 jessi_621

jessi_621
                  • 22 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:45 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by June_Dreams
                    Okay I am SOLD i def. want to do this.. any takers??lol If you dont mind me asking how much does this cost?? I live in NJ so this is really close to home!!

You ladies look SOO HOTT I love it!!! Great job your future hubbies are going to drool when they see this..
                    Hey I also live in NJ and just contacted Kamila to see if there were any dates available on May 10th in Philly, which seemed to be still available according to her website...so you should join in...I really hope that I can get in before my wedding on June 24th...so keep me posted if you get ahold of her before I do...She seems to be in high demand, which doesnt surprise me because her work is AMAZING!!

#200 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
                    • 1,083 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:21 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Reluctant Beach Bride
                      Any updates anyone
                      I think we're all in the same boat...definitely excited to get our pictures but the wait is just pure agony! LOL

Kamila did say that she's doing proofs & albums in the order of wedding dates. As my session was the end of March, I haven't received any proofs either. And being that Shannon's group had their session before mine, I'm sure that I'm not close in getting anything soon. And how many ladies did she have in that session a few days ago? 20 in 4 days? She's got to be in major catch-up mode!

For those of you who have upcoming weddings & its been at least 2 weeks, why not just send her a simple email confirming that she'll have everything ready for you by the date that you need them.

I know its hard not to contact her & I have been thinking about it too but since I don't need mine until the end of May, I'm just trying to be patient although its soooooo hard!
                      My group was on March 6th and there were absolutely some gals with wedding dates coming up soon. I agree with the suggestion above, if your wedding is very soon; I would send her a confirm email. Let's just keep eachother in the loop so we are not all bugging her.

Its SO hard though... I am thinking that if I don't hear from her by the beginning of May; I may send her a note. I really want to make my own custom album for FI with the help of my one BM who is a Marketing/Graphics guru and I am nervous I won't have ample time if I don't get them by June.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users