Photo

Kamilla Harris Boudoir Photo! *pic #28*

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#131 papolot

papolot
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 11:42 PM

Wow Casey! That's an amazin' shot.. you look fabulous!
    Carmen and Juan
    10-09-09
    Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

www.mywedding.com/csandts10 booked!

#132 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
    • 1,083 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:11 AM

WOW!!! Casey you look absolutely amazing; what a great shot!! I have no words... =)

I am not sure on timing; I think that she goes in order of your wedding dates. For example, my shoot on on March 6th and I still haven't seen my proofs .. but my wedding isn't until August.

#133 drtracy

drtracy
      • 436 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:46 AM

Yamille ~ Traditionally for every wedding anniversary the gift is to be made of a certain material. For the 1st anniversary the gift is supposed to be made of paper.

Here's a full list:
        Wedding Anniversary - Traditional Gift Ideas

#134 FutureMRS.

FutureMRS.
        • 67 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:59 PM

I was wondering the same thing Yamille. I'm lost! But anyway-you looked awesome=)

#135 KLC77

KLC77
          • 2,207 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:09 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by yamille
            It's 2 weeks till we get the proofs and then we choose. i have only gotten 1 teaser so far.

I think something went over my head. what does everyone mean by "Paper"? do you mean money?
            Heehee, no every anniversary has a "traditional" gift and the first anniversary is paper. So, I figure the pics are printed on paper and that would be my first anniversary gift.
            ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#136 KLC77

KLC77
            • 2,207 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:14 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by drtracy
              Yamille ~ Traditionally for every wedding anniversary the gift is to be made of a certain material. For the 1st anniversary the gift is supposed to be made of paper.

Here's a full list:
              Wedding Anniversary - Traditional Gift Ideas
              Totally off topic, but I just read this list and I have to wait SIXTY years before I get to diamonds. Clearly a man made this up! lol I might just modify it and print it out for DH. I think 10 years is long enough to wait for diamonds. :)
              ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#137 yamille

yamille
              • 1,460 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:49 PM

I had never ever heard of this tradition! I'm learning so much. so that's what all the paper talk was about... ha ha.

Kelly I agree diamonds should NOT be a sixty year thing. I'm no spring chicken- that would stink.

#138 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
                • 291 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:57 PM

Hi everyone - I want to say the pics of you girls are GREAT, I love them. I went and checked out Kamila's blog today because of this thread and she has some slots for a Philly shoot open this Monday!!!! So I contacted her and we are trying to work something out, I am SO excited and just hope that I can take the time from work to make this happen cause if my pics are half as good as any of the teasers on here, it will be worth it! Thanks so much for posting this!

#139 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:05 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by yamille
                    I had never ever heard of this tradition! I'm learning so much. so that's what all the paper talk was about... ha ha.

Kelly I agree diamonds should NOT be a sixty year thing. I'm no spring chicken- that would stink.
                    hahahaha i am in total agreement on that one ... i'm not waiting until i'm 96 years old for diamonds!

on another note, i just found "kamila harris photography" on facebook and became a "fan."

#140 poohshek

poohshek
                    • 1,456 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:14 PM

Casey, when are you planning to give Stu the pictures? Better not right before the wedding or you may not have a dress to walk down the aisle. DAMN HOT!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users